Mothers Hour/Cock of the week.

SONAR-BENDER

War Hero
Are you on the mend after your recent time in dock ?
Yes thanks! I'm quite blase about it all, but all our friends are amazed by the speed of recovery to date! Even cracked in a Friday night curry (well, a VERY mild Korma!) last night for dit value! Finished all medication this morning, so wondering what to have as a first wet tonight! Dark and Stormy is looking good - ginger is good for the digestive system!

However, also being sensible and cautious, as I REALLY don't want to go through that again. Found a brilliant article from York Hospital about abdominal operation after-care, so following that.

Sumo

War Hero
Yes thanks! I'm quite blase about it all, but all our friends are amazed by the speed of recovery to date! Even cracked in a Friday night curry (well, a VERY mild Korma!) last night for dit value! Finished all medication this morning, so wondering what to have as a first wet tonight! Dark and Stormy is looking good - ginger is good for the digestive system!

However, also being sensible and cautious, as I REALLY don't want to go through that again. Found a brilliant article from York Hospital about abdominal operation after-care, so following that.
Has your misses forgiven you for abandoning her at the shops?