Mothers Hour/Cock of the week.

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
You're the cleverest person I've encountered on this site, very blunt and very true. Take note other users... I've already created a third account and I'll be using it very soon with a nickname from school that you'll obviously never know hence you'll never know it's me.
Luckily the IP address will be the same though.

Posted from the Navy Net mobile app (Android / iOS)

I forgot how much fun this site can be.I didnt return in time to makes James aquaintance but never mind, there will be another mong along shortly, I'm sure.(are we still allowed to say mong? I seem to remember someone getting a bit upset about it)
Nice to see some of you old twats are still breathing:salut:

SONAR-BENDER

War Hero
S-Bend, when I hit "reply with quote" I am looking at the previous page and therefore cannot see Blackrats post. Sometimes I don't read the whole thread to its end before responding. I'm a bad person, and I should feel bad.

Yes you should feel bad - go to the naughty step.

Anyway, S-Bend - I like that! Should stop any blow back or nasty smells!

BillyNoMates

War Hero
The right to reply.

Hello cock! Well I smoke tabs, but seeing as I was in for 22 years - and didn't do any mind warping chemicals apart from alcohol, your observation (ref: druuuuuugs), has fallen upon stony ground. I doubt if the dog in the picture is off his tits on bubble either. I find your comments somewhat irrelevant.

Jesus backwards will always sound like sausage no matter which way you look at it.

And as for me?

I believe in no God anywhere, whoever, whatsoever, however, never, never, for ever and ever, amen.

Guzzler

War Hero
I just knew this would crop up but couldn't be arsed to start it myself.

Indeedy. Cock of the highest order. Compounded so much by the way he (I assume) will not actually look at what is being discussed.

G

guestm

A ****trumpet of colossal proportions. Wilt is one of those wondrous halfwits that come along periodically to amuse us with his spazzing.

A true cock indeed.

Guzzler

War Hero
Have we ever done an all time great? Obviously would change, but could be interesting.

This loon is the best/worst (?) for a while though.