Mothers Hour/Cock of the week.

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Pretty damn easy to get round the ban, I'm back guys.
It's not rocket science. Be advised, you're on thin ice so don't cock around like last time or you'll get banned again.

Posted from the Navy Net mobile app (Android / iOS)

JamesbII

Banned
I think I'm just gunna make another account with a completely unrelated username so I can earn the respect of and befriend my peers on navy-net.

mikh

MIA
I think I'm just gunna make another account with a completely unrelated username so I can earn the respect of and befriend my peers on navy-net.
The world is full of 2nd chances, its down to you to make the most of them. Personally I am not holding my breath to see a change of character in you, but I would not mind you proving me wrong

G

guestm

Let's try and be less of a whopper this time eh? In the event you don't, it takes around 10 seconds to click and type the commands to fuck you off. I bet you get bored first.

Taloolah

Banned
God doesn't take too kind to these silly things and to druggies.
At least BNM has a sense of humour and the good sense to bring animals into it.

How the flying fcuk would you know what God takes kindly to ?

Let's go down a spiritual level or 10 for your sake and use a biblical reference. If Jesus hung out with a prostitute he'd have no issues with druggies. They are the very people who would have needed him most and he knew it.

'Love one another as I have loved you'.

You self-rightous throbber. Cut out the preaching and help someone practically.There are plenty who need it.

DruAde

Lantern Swinger
How the hell did this thread get onto the biggest best selling sci fan book? Should have been Lord of the rings IMHO but the author of the Bible got in first. Hey imagin if it was Lord of the rings that came out first . Would we have church's dedicated to Gandalf? I must get photoshop out and redo the last supper with the fellowship sitting at the table .

WreckerL

War Hero
When your time to be judged comes forth you shall feel the wrath of his father, you must understand that mind precedes matter and you can't get everything from nothing. You must understand these facts before blaspheming the Lord and his father the creator.
Your grasp of physics and science need working on, you'll never pass the comprehension part of your RT with that logic.

And just to say, bring it on, if he (or she, who knows!) exists I want a word with him about a couple of things.

Spidiver

War Hero
This is one reason why this site has gone to shit......an obvious fucking mong comes on and winds you up with any number of fucking call signs spouting any old shite and you fuckers bite every fucking time...it's the equivilant of fucking "Knock a door run"..just fuck the cunt off and move on.

JamesbII

Banned
This is one reason why this site has gone to shit......an obvious ****ing mong comes on and winds you up with any number of ****ing call signs spouting any old shite and you ****ers bite every ****ing time...it's the equivilant of ****ing "Knock a door run"..just **** the **** off and move on.
You're the cleverest person I've encountered on this site, very blunt and very true. Take note other users... I've already created a third account and I'll be using it very soon with a nickname from school that you'll obviously never know hence you'll never know it's me.

JamesbII

Banned
Your grasp of physics and science need working on, you'll never pass the comprehension part of your RT with that logic.

And just to say, bring it on, if he (or she, who knows!) exists I want a word with him about a couple of things.
can you make a cup of tea with no hot water, no milk, no sugar and no tea bag? I think not.
do you really believe the universe came from nothing?

G

guestm

You're the cleverest person I've encountered on this site, very blunt and very true. Take note other users... I've already created a third account and I'll be using it very soon with a nickname from school that you'll obviously never know hence you'll never know it's me.
I'll be on the lookout for the user 'Cuntchops the pole slurper' then.

As stated earlier, you'll get bored first. Bye.

Last edited by a moderator: