Mothers Hour/Cock of the week.

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by 2_deck_dash, Nov 17, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I would like to nominate ja5on for the very first cock of the week award. While not yet fully deserving of an o2 thief tag you have overcome tremendous adversity and managed to make a cnut of yourself none the less.

Every thread you post on quickly meanders into complete gutter tripe, this is a skill which I feel you have used to great effect during your time here.

If I could just get someone to second my proposal I will put it to the board for deliberation.

2. Re: Cock of the week.

Seconded. Although I think she has done more than enough to earn the hallowed tag.

3. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Re: Cock of the week.

chris78290 is still in with a shout, but to be honest this is a prize Ja5on will win every week.

4. Re: Cock of the week.

I propose that the woman who screamed like a nutter at my dog because he was getting a bit boisterous with her precious piece of shit be nominated. Rarely have i met someone quite so neurotic!! :roll: :roll:

Oh and jason is a complete throbber so thirded!!! :D

5. Re: Cock of the week.

I would like to state my case

I was not the one who went storming off in a huff for the second or third time unlike zoidberg. I have always insulting you cnuts back instead of crying about it or throwing toys out of my pram.

I have tried to reform you may not of noticed but I haven't posted in the last post wins thread for ages.

It was not me singlehandedly destroying the threads I was provoked and in one I tried to get it back on topic twice but to no avail currently.

You lot would miss me when I am gone as you would have no one to hate or take your stress out on.

6. Re: Cock of the week.

You may have tried to reform but you're still a penis.

And no, we wouldn't miss you. This place and ARRSE are awash with dribbling head-dobbers who have never served. One of them will step up, I have no doubt of that.

So fcuk off.

7. Re: Cock of the week.

I hear you have a lead part in rainman the musical!!!

mlaaarrr mlar mlar mlar mlaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrr!!!

8. Re: Cock of the week.

Don't get it :sad2:

9. Re: Cock of the week.

That would infer that he is good at maths! :wink:

10. Re: Cock of the week.

Another disappointingly misleading title :wink: :lol:

I thought you were treating us ladies to something sexy for a moment there 2_deck_dash...

Oh well *sigh* :lol: :D

Edited to add: I need cheering up, I'm at home with the flu.

11. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Ja5on.

*Wah shield down*

Mlaar is the sound a mong makes

*Wah shield up*

12. Re: Cock of the week.

He would if he could but his camara doesn't have enough zoom :twisted:

13. Re: Cock of the week.

What? Wah shield?

14. Blackrat

I'll show you mine if you show me yours.

As long as you haven't got a cock that is

15. Re: Cock of the week.

Oo, Blackrat, that's a tempting offer for a young lady... but still not tempting enough to make me post a photo, I have to work with some of the boys on here!

16. Blackrat

As a gentleman i will not push the subject. I intend to wear you down with endless stalking. Leave the curtains open.

17. Re: Cock of the week.

As stated before to many a young Wren and female RumRationer, have a flick through the gallery and soon you will find a phot of my hoop in all it's divine glory. If that doesn't get you hot under the collar then there is no hope for you and you might as well become a nun.

Edited to add: No I can't be arsed to trawl through all the pictures to find it and I don't remember which gallery it is in.

18. Re: Cock of the week.

I'll second that one for chris78290

19. Re: Cock of the week.

I shall forgive you because you do not know any better, being a pongo.

But in the Senior Service we do not have wahs, we have bites.

All this wahhing is making me cringe. Kindly desist.