Mothers Day.......

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by josiecats, Mar 18, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ok i have got a sulk on :cry: ................ today is mothers day... and not even a helllo from my children....... mu huby has gone out with his freinds for the day shooting.....
    i dont ecpect... floweres or a meal.... or a gift
    but a nice word or two goes a long way.............. :cry: :cry: :cry:

2. I don't get on too well with my old dear but I aleays call on mothers day. You only get one mum!

3. That's terrible. I hope they have a surprise planned for you but, if not, phone a friend and go out and enjoy yourself, let your family fend for themselves for the day x

4. For the Naughtiest Mummy in Lil's
    GRx

[​IMG]

5. thankyou goldie........... :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz:

6. I'll have a dance with you tonight "josie" , mmmmmnm , :wink:

7. JC, here are some piccies I have just taken in my garden which I hope will cheer you up. Not the same as the real thing I know, but nice anyway.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. an orchid from me as well hun....... :)[​IMG]

hope you remembered MMP? :grin:

9. thanx loads guys... made me smile............

10. If it's any help, took my LO to the beech got about 20 miles from Yeovil and it was like something out of the excisist, all over me all over her all over the car was stinking, cue a trip to Tessco's for an impromptude shopping trip. For anyone whos been to the tessco's in Yeovil I was only left with one question who the fcuk invented the entrance and exit to that place, well confusing.

Better luck next year

WW

11. Never mind half penny children are sometimes selfish tho you never were I'll treat you to a chinese meal next time you come down and I promise to buy you a big easter egg xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

12. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :???:

13. Not strictly true! I have two - birth mum and adoptive mum!

14. Is this American inspired bollox a bit like Mothering Sunday; without taste?

15. Yes POL ! Precisely.

2BM

16. Well it maybe but my mums would be devasted if I forgot them. It only has to be a token gesture - I made cards for my mums and they had extra long phone calls. Doesn't take much to show that you care for the person who brought you into the world and cleaned your bum and wiped up your sick.

17. Hey Josie, hope they got you something or phoned you later in the day. You only get one mum and when she is gone, its too late and days like Sunday aint easy but then neither is Christmas, Birthdays etc....

As for your old man, put some extra starch in his undies for not taking you out :wink: