Mother wins deportation victory

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by slim, May 16, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Good enough to fight and die for the country, but not good enough to live here. Don't blame them for quitting now they're eligible to live here.
  2. Perhaps this could be used as a test for all the illegal immigrants that wish to live here. Must serve 4 years in the army fighting on the British side before being allowed to remain.
  3. Agree there slim, sounds like a damn good idea to me!

4. I agree totally. If you serve with the Frence Foreign Legion for 5 years with no major boo boos you get French Citizenship. Maybe we should do the same here.

5. I dunno...more of this stuff Know who your foxhole mates are may happen... :wink:
  6. Very strange set of standards we live by in this Green and Pleasent land , serve the Country and get shit on , come here and act as scum and hate the Country , well fxxk me we cant do enough for them , rape , murder , sexual assault , it doesn't matter we wont deport you , do your finest and out you bloody well go , not the first time a case like has happened , whats wrong with these idiots in these Minestries , not an ounce of common sense between them , :twisted: pleased common sense has prevailed in this instance , .