Mother-in-Law

fishhead

War Hero
The mother-in-law arrives home from shopping to find her son-in-law Paddy in a steaming rage and hurriedly packing his suitcase.

"What happened Paddy ?" she asks anxiously.

"What happened!! I'll tell you what happened. I sent an email to my wife (your daughter) telling her I was coming home today from my fishing trip. I get home, and guess what I found? Yes, your daughter, my wife Jean, naked with Joe Murphy in our marital bed! This is unforgivable, the end of our marriage. ...I'm done. I'm leaving forever!"
"Ah now, calm down, calm down Paddy!" says his mother-in-law. "There is something very odd going on here. My daughter would never do such a thing! There must be a simple explanation. I'll go speak to her immediately and find out what happened."

Moments later, the mother-in-law comes back with a big smile. "Paddy. I told you there must be a simple explanation .....

She never got your E-mail!"

SaladDodger

Lantern Swinger
My wife hates it when I use the word '****'
I suppose she does have a point
After 15 years together I should find out her mothers proper name !

taffscrivs

War Hero
True mother in law Chrimbo dit:
Many years ago, I'm sat in our front room watching the telly when I hear a knock on the door. I opened the door and there in the porch is the Mother in Law complete with suitcase.
"What do you want Marge?" I ask. "Im staying here for Christmas" was her frosty reply. "Stay there then." says I and shut the door on her!
The wife asks, "Who was at the door?" When I told her it was her mum and she was staying in our front porch she went feckin ballistic.!
Women, they can't take a joke....

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Mother-in-law Nearest & Dearest 12
Rumrat Crimbo gifts for the Mother in Law. Diamond Lil's 6
trelawney126 Finks's Mother in Law Nails Clegg The Gash Barge 4
trelawney126 Job for the Mother -In - Law The Quarterdeck 1
MoD_RSS PM Mother's Day words: 22 March 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Rotherham man who stabbed mother in front of young son jailed for longer MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Mother banned for allowing disqualified son to run company MoD News 0
MoD_RSS More jail time for mother complicit in daughter’s sexual assault MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Mother Nature given helping hand by HS2’s Green Corridor MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Mother of Manchester terror attack victim calls for protective security improvements at 2019 Step Change Summit MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Mother and son restaurateurs banned for under-declaring tax MoD News 0
Stirlin Scottish Mother of Japanese Whisky. The Quarterdeck 1
soleil Capital FM: "Portsmouth Sailors Send Mother's Day Messages" The Fleet 0
MoD_RSS News story: HMS Monmouth crew send Mother's Day wishes MoD News 1
Ageing_Gracefully Winners - THE KNACKERED MOTHER'S WINE CLUB Competitions 2
MoD_RSS Royal Navy, Marines and RFA jointly capture pirate mother ship Current Affairs 36
trelawney126 Denmark Warship Arrests Pirate Mother ship Current Affairs 9
The_Caretaker Queen Mother Miscellaneous 0
A Mother Superior Miscellaneous 0
soleil Navy News: "Marines Destroy Another Pirate Mother Ship" The Corps 12
Scrumpy Nails' Mother Diamond Lil's 6
B Mother Takes Son's Ashes To Court Current Affairs 5
D Rail Death Teen's Mother Found Dead Current Affairs 4
ukdaytona Mentally Ill Mother Kills Her Two Children Current Affairs 7
slim Mother invented 17 children to collect £30,000 in benefits Diamond Lil's 32
slim Mother wins deportation victory Diamond Lil's 6
brazenhussy £3m for the mother struck by police car on 999 call Current Affairs 10
Ships_Cat When necessity is the mother of invention...... The Gash Barge 7
ukdaytona Mother jailed for baby drug death The Quarterdeck 8
Shakey Should a mother join the Navy? The Quarterdeck 118
S hairspray vandal almost kills mother Diamond Lil's 3
slim MOTHER SPEAKS OF HER TEARS OVER HAMPER COMPANY Current Affairs 41
Chockheads_WM Like Father, Like Son (or Like Mother, like Daughter). Diamond Lil's 5
MoD_RSS New law to ensure furloughed employees receive full redundancy payments MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Law change to better protect consumers in event of insolvencies MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New law changes to bring better connectivity to the UK MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Landmark building safety law to keep residents safe MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Major changes to insolvency law come into force MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Musical instrument firms to pay millions after breaking competition law MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Why we fined Casio £3.7 million for breaking competition law MoD News 0
MoD_RSS G7 urges China to reconsider national security law MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Pharma company director disqualified for competition law breaches MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Reappointment of Professor Nicholas Hopkins as Law Commissioner for property, family and trust law MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government response to Law Commission report on the Sentencing Code MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Lord Hodge: Technology and the Law MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Lucy’s Law spells the beginning of the end for puppy farming MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government to suspend competition law to support Isle of Wight ferry routes MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Changes to the law in Northern Ireland: updated information MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Times Law Awards 2020: Robert Buckland speech MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Lucy’s Law: Vets reveal the true cost of puppy and kitten farms MoD News 0