Mother-in-law

Discussion in 'Nearest & Dearest' started by clebbies, Dec 24, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Is it acceptable to shoot the mother-in-law on Xmas Eve?

2. Too late, she will need to be hung for at least five days before cooking, so its turkey again this year.

• Like Like x 4
  3. Diplomatic relations broke down then?:argue:

4. My current M-I-L is 86, stone deaf, never leaves the house, cannot operate heavy machinery, never visits (unless brung round in the car), has no assets of any value to pass on when she croaks and always has her telly on at Warp Factor 10. She also does not want any visitors on Christmas Day and the only major thing we have to concern ourselves with - is to ensure that the stuff in her fridge is not 12 months past its eat-by-date (so she don't poison herself). She's a perfect Mother-in-law.

Unfortunately, I married her youngest daughter.

5. As I said to someone who asked the same question earlier on, (is that you Dylan?),

a 'fall' down the stairs is a much better way of dealing with it.

6. a 'fall' down the stairs is a much better way of dealing with it.[/QUOTE]

Pomeyexpat - yes shipmate; it is!! She was slagging the wife and daughter off so impolitely asked her to fekin do one and **** off out of my house. I know that may be harsh on Xmas Eve an all that but if beggars belief when she belittles my daughter who was doing nothing wrong! We've never got on but I hope she is stewing in her own misery - home alone. There's only 3 people I can honestly say I hate in this world and that's all paedophiles (they should all be tortured and then shot), my father and finally my mother in law. Anyway- merry Christmas to you all I know that mine will be a lot better now that theism table old ****** has one home!!

7. ..... that should read "that the miserable old ****** has gone home"!!

8. There's nothing wrong with that shippers. Told the wifes grandfather to shut up or leave once when he was spouting racist and bigoted bollox one Christmas at my place when the kids were younger. He shut up and we've got on like a house on fire ever since.
    Have a good 'un Taff and I hope the new year is good to you and yours.

M

9. Cheers Mac. Same to you and yours shipmate. Have a cracking Xmas and a Happy New Year

10. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Just out of interest, is your mother in law worth a shag? Just asking like.

11. wal

wal Badgeman

In some circles, Blackrat you mite, just mite be considered a deviant but not on here.

12. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

I only asked a perfectly reasonable question old chap. It's not as if i asked if she likes two in the pink and one in the stink now is it?

• Like Like x 1
  13. Are you saying he has parasites?

Anyway, anyone hungry?