Most useful optional extra, and the most useless!

Discussion in 'Motoring' started by clanky, Jan 10, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I was adjusting my electric wing mirrors the other day, and it occured to me that in terms of utility, this has to be the best "extra" gadget ever devised. (I know they are more or less standard now). Any on else got :thumright: any nominees for their best/wost gadget?
  2. As far as gadgets go, the missus bought me one of these for christmas. Not only does she think i'm a cowboy, but a bloody lazy one at that!
  3. I wanted one of those, but they where sold out when my Mrs went to get one. Lazy or what.
  4. I'm going to take it onboard when everyone is back from leave, see if I get a bite in the mess :D
  5. Better than Bahco.
  6. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Not motoring, but why does my DVD remote have an eject button on it? It'd be OK if it put the blummin' thing back in the box & took it back to Blockbusters- otherwise useless.

Right, I'm off to Argos....
  7. Most useful "rear parking sensors"
    Most useless "sun roof"
  8. The best - ABS brakes (you NEED them around here)..automatic lights and wipers (loadsa tunnels)..
    The worst - Stupid device that beeps if you change lanes without indicating, even if there is no one else around. Luckily it can be switched off.
  9. A foreskin?
  10. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Tsk. there's always some porridge eater dragging the standards down, isn't there?
  11. Excuse me - can you please tell me what a foreskin is actually for?
  12. Its a wrapper dear.
    Every day is like Christmas! :D
  13. Is that as in Foreskin Durch Teknik some sort of accessory for your Audi?
  14. It's a sensitive instrument madam and needs protecting...don't women have little flaps covering sensitive parts?
    It's a question as I have no personal knowledge :wink:
  15. And anyway, what is wrong with eating porridge? My father says it is a cure for everything - the common cold, a broken leg, a broken heart.
  16. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Most useless extra? Hmm, let me think... what's the useless flap of skin attached to a pussy... I know... A WOMAN!! :twisted:
  17. No that's Four Spring Pork Technique......( Jasper Carrot when the ad first came out, sow fitted with a bedspring on each hoof )