Most ridiculous thing anyone's ever said to you?

I have loads. But I had one today that will stick in my mind. An Indian asked if I was a foreigner. What the...? No jokes about my accent, nutty_bag.

The other day, I banged my head on a cupboard door. My wife said to me "Mind your head" how stupid is that, I'd already banged it, was swearing profusely.
Bit of a late warning don't you think?

Simmo said:
The other day, I banged my head on a cupboard door. My wife said to me "Mind your head" how stupid is that, I'd already banged it, was swearing profusely.
I think! Maybe she was just trying to be nice? :)

Flying a pussers helicopter in Italy in a snowstorm trying to follow a set of wires - the only thing we could see. Lost sight of them and asked the other pilot if he could see them - answer no. At that point, one of the groundcrew in the back shouts "It's okay boss, I can see them......"

Correct, but not helping.

GK

snapdragon said:
Simmo said:
I think! Maybe she was just trying to be nice? :)
I can think of other ways that would be nicer.
Good phots by the way, I'll try to add some of my own soon.

snapdragon said:
I have loads. But I had one today that will stick in my mind. An Indian asked if I was a foreigner. What the...? No jokes about my accent, nutty_bag.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Classic!! Bloody brummies :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well i've been asked a few ridiculous things recently in basic. for example, a new recruit asked me if i get british citizenship for serving in the Royal Navy?. I'm from Northern Ireland. i wasn't impressed.

Other stupid things along those lines would be, "do you get BBC 1 over there" and "it must cost a fortune to call home".

The Classic, happens every time (Or did in my case) 'are you on leave again', used to wind me up, of course I was on fecking leave, I was in the navy never based or on ship less than 160 miles from home, not exactly a daily comute now wasi t.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
wave_dodger Current Affairs 6
The_Caretaker Miscellaneous 0
imom1406 The Fleet 56