Most ridiculous thing anyone's ever said to you?

I have loads. But I had one today that will stick in my mind. An Indian asked if I was a foreigner. What the...? No jokes about my accent, nutty_bag.

Simmo

Midshipman
The other day, I banged my head on a cupboard door. My wife said to me "Mind your head" how stupid is that, I'd already banged it, was swearing profusely.
Bit of a late warning don't you think?

Simmo said:
The other day, I banged my head on a cupboard door. My wife said to me "Mind your head" how stupid is that, I'd already banged it, was swearing profusely.
I think! Maybe she was just trying to be nice? :)

greenking

Banned
Flying a pussers helicopter in Italy in a snowstorm trying to follow a set of wires - the only thing we could see. Lost sight of them and asked the other pilot if he could see them - answer no. At that point, one of the groundcrew in the back shouts "It's okay boss, I can see them......"

Correct, but not helping.

GK

Oil_Slick

War Hero
'Wake up and go to bed'…

Never occurs to her to leave me sleeping peacefully on the settee. :(

(edited coz I missread the title)

Simmo

Midshipman
snapdragon said:
Simmo said:
I think! Maybe she was just trying to be nice? :)
I can think of other ways that would be nicer.
Good phots by the way, I'll try to add some of my own soon.

josiecats

War Hero
does that hurt................ well of course it hurts... i would not be feckin crying would i ... you twonk......

nutty_bag

War Hero
snapdragon said:
I have loads. But I had one today that will stick in my mind. An Indian asked if I was a foreigner. What the...? No jokes about my accent, nutty_bag.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Classic!! Bloody brummies :lol: :lol: :lol:

RNMA

MIA
Well i've been asked a few ridiculous things recently in basic. for example, a new recruit asked me if i get british citizenship for serving in the Royal Navy?. I'm from Northern Ireland. i wasn't impressed.

Other stupid things along those lines would be, "do you get BBC 1 over there" and "it must cost a fortune to call home".

mikh

MIA
The Classic, happens every time (Or did in my case) 'are you on leave again', used to wind me up, of course I was on fecking leave, I was in the navy never based or on ship less than 160 miles from home, not exactly a daily comute now wasi t.