Most Mysterious

Discussion in 'The Quarterdeck' started by finknottle, Mar 24, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Can anyone enlighten me as to why the thread 'Blair jumps on the bandwagon' has inexplicably disappeared? :???:

2. No idea mate , very strange , unless it's just been moved , !!!!!!!!!
  3. Appartently loads of other threads did so he thought he'd join em!
  4. So the swine has jumped ship; fekin lemming!
  5. And your suprised! He's doing that now and leaving broon to go down with the ship!
  6. And I bet this one gets moved soon as well!!!
  7. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Your as well just posting everything in diamond lils...some people are abit touchy and terratorial with their forums......
  8. The only thing I was ever touchy and territorial about was my tot.
  9. Surely not, I have more faith in the electorate than to believe they would vote Cameron’s gang back into power. :wink:
  10. Told you the thread would be moved.

As for voting camerons lot back into power, anything is preferable to the lying two faced back stabbing thieving hypocrits we have now
  11. Your are either very young and do not recall the 18 years of Tory misrule, black Wednesday, Aitkin, Archer, 17.5% interest rates or you have a very selective memory?
  12. As opposed to ever increasing legislation, intrusion into personal lives, erosion of privacy, bloat in the welfare system and ever increasing politicisation of public service?
  13. Not so young that I don't have vauge recollections of 3 day working weeks, regualr power cuts, accumulation of rubbish in the streets, the dead not getting burried. Also a very good memory of ever increasing taxes, Hypocracy, number fiddling on NHS, Education and Crime. So tell me whoose memory is selective????
  14. We could go on like this ad infinitum so maybe you could tell me who In your opinion is the credible alternative to Labour?
  15. More like the English National Party as there is certainly no place for them in the land of oatcakes and whisky :smile:

OK then are you bothered?
  16. Monster Raving Loonies still going?
  17. Finkottle - North of the Border - the SNP and I pray they will get in and that the Scots regain the independence their gutless, corruptable MPs should never have given away three hundred plus years ago.

In England - the party which received the highest number of votes in the 2005 election will do nicely thanks, thats a good enough sign of credibility for me.
  18. finknottle, we obviously do not follow the same political parties, although I tend towards conservatism, I have been know to vote other than conservative.

You only see the bad that came out of the 18 years of tory rule, I tend to be the same about the current labour regime.

As for a credible alternative, there is'nt one. But it is my belief that a party can stay in power for too long, that they get to the point where they see themselves as governing by right rather than by public mandate. In my opinion Tony Blair has passed this point, and the labour party as a whole is rapidly approaching it, it is now passed time for a change of government, be it tory, lib dem or the greens Labour must go.