Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

most memorable moments?

seafruit

Badgeman
i was curious about the other members most memorable moments either in their day 2 day activities or at raleigh where im going on 17th feb. any tips? white hanky or t towel? do i realy need a track suit.

I remember putting a baby matelots hat in a microwave oven in 1985/6 when I was a baby booty doing my GPMG training and staying at Raleigh for a week, them nylon white hats dont do cooking.

I also remember harbour lights, getting p1ssed on whilst dunking in the water tank by the drill square at 3 a.m, saluting a C.P.O because he had a peak cap and gold braid....and getting told to "fcuk off" because he worked for a living. The whole troop beating the assault course record times, jumping infront of everyone at the scran queue and falling in love with loads of jennys.

Oh, we shot loads of seagulls as well.

wet_blobby said:
..................... saluting a C.P.O because he had a peak cap and gold braid........

I saluted a Customs Officer in Harwich when I were in the G'Spot :oops: - the thing was that he saluted back (and he was probably used to it) - gold sleeve braid was GOD, and terrifying to boot, to a new entry !

whitemouse said:
wet_blobby said:
..................... saluting a C.P.O because he had a peak cap and gold braid........

I saluted a Customs Officer in Harwich when I were in the G'Spot :oops: - the thing was that he saluted back (and he was probably used to it) - gold sleeve braid was GOD, and terrifying to boot, to a new entry !

Bless! :biggrin: