Most Haunted

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by The_Caretaker, Feb 26, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anyone watch most haunted what a load of crap, never watched such a load of rubbish wish I had gone to the pub instead. What do you think.

2. Never saw it, but if it is about ghosts, god, fairies, father christmas or any related fiction then you can be pretty sure it is going to be a load of crap.

3. Do you mean santa is not real !

4. Erm, no mate, I was only joking, he plays cards every thursday with god and casper the friendly ghost before they go kerb crawling down the yellow brick road. Sleep easy Pirate.

5. I watched it once with a group of Navy WAG's , they were all taking it dead seriously and beleived it all, at one point some scouser said he saw an orb of light go up the stairs...........looked like a bloody moth to me I said, I was then informed to keep quiet until it had finished

6. The only spirits I believe in are the ones served from behind the bar.

7. awwwww blessss ling that the nicest thing you have ever said in here...wud kiss you if i felt so inclined...lol

8. So...........about the littlest hobo then??

9. I may have seen a ghosty thing in 2002 at Shotley - but I suspect it was my friend dressed in a duck suit trying to wind me up! After all he was SOLID, OPAQUE, DIDN'T GLOW and his boots made NOISE on the tarmac as he ran towards the swimming pool and straight through the door. I walked over and tried to follow him, out of curiousity, but the door was padlocked. However, I just know there has to be a rational, forensic, explanation as to how this arose. Perhaps I way simply hallucinating? This seems a more probable scientific explanation for what arose than any supposedly super-natural interpretation. Alternately I'm just MAD!

10. I've got a friend who always barks to that Terry Bush song. That's what he was doing when i met him.

There was a Most Haunted at a pub at the end of my road, we went there yesterday. Load of pap! Nothing spooky in that pub! Chuffing freezing, though.

11. Terry... any relation to Kate? Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

12. That Dondon-esque mmmmm dropped off the page! You!!