Most embarrassing moment of your life

Discussion in 'The Corps' started by skinnywren, Apr 4, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. hey peeps, relatively new to this site been on a few times, spoke to a couple of people and had a laugh at a few comments made in the forums. have now decided finally to start one of my own. tried to think of something witty and amusing to write but it escapes me! so i'll just stick with a boring subject to get to know a few of you. What is the most embarrassing thing to ever have happened to you?

look forward to a few good dits. and remember the truth needn't get in the way!!! :D

2. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

got caught having a tug on the top of a double decker bus once.....convoy c0ck and all that :oops:

3. When i threw up all over the Mother-in-law!!! :) :)

4. Whilst on a rugby trip to scotland during the 6 nations a few years ago . I pulled a fat jock lass. I was awoken in the morning by her going to the bathroom ,i doozed off then she returned and started to suck on my old fella. she then adopted the 69 position and as i finally opened my eyes i caught the sight of a 3 cm square piece of dixcel toilet roll puckered into her chocolate starfish. It which point I gagged and puked all the way down her thighs. Of course I had to leg it.

5. 8O ok! what happened did you get done for it, just asked to stop or worse than that.....carry on!?

6. wet_blobby

I was on me vinegar strokes...what could I do :(

7. I woke up in a girls house in Faslane to find a photo of her and her hubby on the TV . He was on duty and he was on the same crew as me . I could of died ,I could never ever look him in the eye again.

8. wet_blobby

woke up in some slappers house in catterick once after being a helo pilot for the night with some pongos phot on the bedside table....hehehehe

9. woke up after a very heavy night of drinking to be told by a lad that had stayed the night (and is now my boyfriend) that i had spewed on him whilst i was asleep! :oops: can't remember it so i say it didn't happen! :D

10. Would have been OK though if he had been the other crew.

11. could have been worse, instead of toilet roll could've been a clinker! :?

12. Having a killick doc shout out from Haslar dispensary window, "The Royal Marine who's been wanking too much!" ... I was the only booty sat there amidst a sea of Jack and Jennys. Longest walk I ever made, to that window :oops: :lol:

13. I was only 19!

14. assuming it was for your your new prescription lenses?

15. Yeah, and specially made hand depilation cream made from a mixture of Wolfsbane and silver :lol: :lol: :lol:

16. After a night on the piss with an ex I swamped the bed!! She was still comatosed so i slid over to the other side of her then woke her up!
    She was mortified and could not stop apologising!

17. Even worse - A tucked under 8O 8O

18. pmsl not heard that phrase for a while :lol:

19. one of my mates went out on the piss and came back to his grot where his girlfriend was sleeping in bed having came back from the bar earlier than him. after sleeping for a while himself, he woke up, went to the corner of the room where he moved the bookcase and was away to start peeing when his gf woke up and shouted at him. still being a bit disorientated through drink he turned round, thought he had made it as far as the bathroom and began to pee. however he hadn't made it that far, he had only made it as far as the bed and he was peeing on his girlfriend. it must be love though as they are now married and have a kid on the way! :D

20. wet_blobby

another glorious episode from my past........was at the top of a 3 storey high bouncy castle/slide thingy dying for a lager shite, all miked up and "entertaining" the crowd below...jumped...farted...shate....ripped my shorts....landed at the bottom.....backed away from the crowd, still gobbing off as if nothing had happened :oops: