Most annoying TV advert at the moment

CRYSTALTIPS

Lantern Swinger
I had to put this thread up because is it me or are there some extremely annoying adverts on tv at the moment.

Such as that stupid fat binter on the Halifax advert,

That Lynx one where they make that stupid noise

and strongbow where he breathes out for about 10 mins i feel like i could just smack him one right in the gob!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tw8t!!!!!!

Elephant.com

What are they selling? Insurance or bloody safaris? We all know it's a bloke inside that suit anyway!

Oh, and Admiral Insurance as well - what's with the crying chavs and the stupid parrot?

The one that gets my fucking goat is the Vauxhall advert with those 2 annoying northern fat kids ditting on all day about t'family and how t'fucking well t'cars going at t'moment.

Take the fucking SHOT!!!!!!

The BT series of adverts with that gutless twat and that woman and her evil daemon kids sucking the lifeblood out of him.

It actually makes me bloody angry. An advert put together by a team of man hating bull dykes I'd wager.

I only keep watching to see him use the Internet to find him a hitman and some patio builders

"Dads found yer skoooooooo-er"
And that other shite "picture" ad. Fecking rip off merchants.

Any ad for the NSPCC.
Sorry, I can't watch them. Too upsetting.

Hawkeye

Lantern Swinger
CRYSTALTIPS said:
I had to put this thread up because is it me or are there some extremely annoying adverts on tv at the moment.

That Lynx one where they make that stupid noise

Boom chacca wow wow !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Little (I suppose adopted) Chinese Kid sitting in the bog
looking at that frigging robot air freshener and saying
quote "Its all gone-it's all gone!"
"Well use your bleedin' thumb then like your dad does!"

sweeney

Lantern Swinger
Them 2 people advertising a car... 1 french bird... who i would most certainly do... Here she is in the advert shitting on the seat of her motor whilst she is driving (typically french)...

http://www.ephinx.com/tvadverts/132/renault-clio-england-vs-france-advert.html

and then 1 smug twat from england... satre... shakepseare... Ifeel tower... blackpool tower. OH DO JUST FUCK OFF! CAR ADVERTS ARE FOR FUCKING NO MARK CUNTS WHO HAVE ABSO-FUCKING-LUTELY NOTHING IN THEIR LIFES!

Advertise it as a car Renault you twats. People who need new stuff, are fucked when in comes to relationships. You COMPLETE WANKERS!

Picture loans ads and their little, condescending, twee representations of the typical lower middle-class families with their big fcuking houses and even bigger fcuking mortgages, who feel they need to borrow another 25 grand against their big fcuking houses to buy another big fcuking car!!!!!!

They say fcuk-all about my life.