Most annoying TV advert at the moment

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by CRYSTALTIPS, Apr 19, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I had to put this thread up because is it me or are there some extremely annoying adverts on tv at the moment.

Such as that stupid fat binter on the Halifax advert,

That Lynx one where they make that stupid noise

and strongbow where he breathes out for about 10 mins i feel like i could just smack him one right in the gob!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tw8t!!!!!!
  2. The one for Virgin Money, guy in a lift WTF is that all about?
  3. 1. Corsa advert with the freaky glove puppets
    2. or any insurance based ad

best adverts are on youtube
  4. Norwich Union Car Insurance, the one where the car drives all around the words, That must be the ugliest kid in the world sat in the back!!

What are they selling? Insurance or bloody safaris? We all know it's a bloke inside that suit anyway!

Oh, and Admiral Insurance as well - what's with the crying chavs and the stupid parrot?
  6. No its not, its real isnt it?
  7. All of the RN ones. Especially the retard submariner. "sometimes ah just turn it on an off"
  8. The one that gets my fucking goat is the Vauxhall advert with those 2 annoying northern fat kids ditting on all day about t'family and how t'fucking well t'cars going at t'moment.

Take the fucking SHOT!!!!!!
  9. the_matelot

the_matelot War Hero Moderator

Moved to the Gash Barge as I cannot fathom the link between annoying TV Adverts and the Fleet..... :roll:
  10. Harry Hastings 10-66
  11. The BT series of adverts with that gutless twat and that woman and her evil daemon kids sucking the lifeblood out of him.

It actually makes me bloody angry. An advert put together by a team of man hating bull dykes I'd wager.

I only keep watching to see him use the Internet to find him a hitman and some patio builders
  12. Sheilas fcuking wheels!
  13. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

SSHHH, dont tell anyone...would I ruin your job by saying..."everyone knows the navy has no ships"...
  14. "Dads found yer skoooooooo-er"
    And that other shite "picture" ad. Fecking rip off merchants.

Any ad for the NSPCC.
    Sorry, I can't watch them. Too upsetting.
  16. oh, and ANYTHING with Jamie "I invented cooking" Oliver in it.

Mockney [email protected]
  17. Little (I suppose adopted) Chinese Kid sitting in the bog
    looking at that frigging robot air freshener and saying
    quote "Its all gone-it's all gone!"
    "Well use your bleedin' thumb then like your dad does!"
  18. Them 2 people advertising a car... 1 french bird... who i would most certainly do... Here she is in the advert shitting on the seat of her motor whilst she is driving (typically french)...

and then 1 smug twat from england... satre... shakepseare... Ifeel tower... blackpool tower. OH DO JUST FUCK OFF! CAR ADVERTS ARE FOR FUCKING NO MARK CUNTS WHO HAVE ABSO-FUCKING-LUTELY NOTHING IN THEIR LIFES!

Advertise it as a car Renault you twats. People who need new stuff, are fucked when in comes to relationships. You COMPLETE WANKERS!
  19. Picture loans ads and their little, condescending, twee representations of the typical lower middle-class families with their big fcuking houses and even bigger fcuking mortgages, who feel they need to borrow another 25 grand against their big fcuking houses to buy another big fcuking car!!!!!!

They say fcuk-all about my life.
  20. The bloke in it is good though.... :roll: