Morsehorse Gets Married Today(Sat)

Today our favorite ex-CRS Blue Badge Wren marries her Tom, ex-Reggie, ya!, boo! hiss!, in Gibraltar.
Chrissie and Bob (Nutty) and all that know Morse, offer our congratulations to Jackie and Tom on this beautiful Sunny day.

All down the "Balmoral" in Pompey next week then.

Morse as CRS 1989

Morse, Thingy and Nutty at Casa Nutty

Chrissie and Bob xxxxxxxxxxx

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Three words going throught her mind right now...

"Aisle..."

"Altar..."

"Hymn..."

:thumright:

Congratulations to Jacqui & Tom. Hope to see you at the reunion (fingers crossed) :wink:

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
Congratulations.

Same thing nearly happened to me once in Gib. Fortunately I sobered up outside the "Hole in the Wall" before accepting Charlie's proposal.

Helluva run....

Ninja_Stoker said:
Congratulations.

Same thing nearly happened to me once in Gib. Fortunately I sobered up outside the "Hole in the Wall" before accepting Charlie's proposal.

Helluva run....
LOL, He didn't offer you a free "Hole in T' wall" T-shirt on your breakfast tray too.....

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
Several "must do" tasks in Gib:

1) Get an obligatory postcard to crease-up in your back pocket and hand to your Mum in person upon your return to UK ('cos you "forgot to post it" because the stamp shop was shut)

2) Go to the Hole in the Wall and shout in a very loud voice: "Gawd Blessus Charlie, I thought you had died years ago!".

3) Stand well back & watch him throw a strop.

4) Ask the Mad Moroccan barber for "just a trim", then moan because you got a Number Two, whilst dabbing the blood off the top of your starboard lug.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Shakey Miscellaneous 0
The_Caretaker Blue Jokes 0
B Current Affairs 0