morse code

#1
i am completely stumped on the morse code, ive been trying to memorize my name but im still confused. is there an easy way to learn or a way to learn it all ?
 
#3
samstan said:
i am completely stumped on the morse code, ive been trying to memorize my name but im still confused. is there an easy way to learn or a way to learn it all ?
dah dit dah, dit, dit, di dah dah dit,

dah dah dah, dah, dat dah dit,

dah, dit dah dit, dit dah dit dah, dit dit, dah dit, dah dah dit !

(apologies to any sparkers for errors - I was a jack dusty.... :p )


:D
 

CRYSTALTIPS

Lantern Swinger
#4
whitemouse said:
samstan said:
i am completely stumped on the morse code, ive been trying to memorize my name but im still confused. is there an easy way to learn or a way to learn it all ?
dah dit dah, dit, dit, di dah dah dit,

dah dah dah, dah, dat dah dit,

dah, dit dah dit, dit dah dit dah, dit dit, dah dit, dah dah dit !

(apologies to any sparkers for errors - I was a jack dusty.... :p )


:D
The above spells out:

Keep otg trying

Highlighted bit should read: dah dit dah dah = Y

Not sure of the otg though!
 
#5
CRYSTALTIPS said:
whitemouse said:
samstan said:
i am completely stumped on the morse code, ive been trying to memorize my name but im still confused. is there an easy way to learn or a way to learn it all ?
dah dit dah, dit, dit, di dah dah dit,

dah dah dah, dah, dat dah dit,

dah, dit dah dit, dit dah dit dah, dit dit, dah dit, dah dah dit !

(apologies to any sparkers for errors - I was a jack dusty.... :p )


The above spells out:

Keep otg trying

Highlighted bit should read: dah dit dah dah = Y

Not sure of the otg though!
Told you I was dusty - we only supplied the keys :p :p

ps it was meant to be ' dah dah dah, dah dit

:)
 
#7
Perhaps this is a tester to see if he can hack the mob ?

:)

ps ther's lots of sites that can teach, if he has access to this, he must have access to those ,hmmm??
 

CRYSTALTIPS

Lantern Swinger
#9
sgtpepperband said:
Feckin' hell - the guy is confused enough as it is, and now you're screwing him even more!! 8O :)
IM TRYING TO HELP HIM WHICH IS MORE THAN WHAT SOME PEOPLE ON HERE ARE DOING!!!!!!!

TEAMWORK - OR ARE YOU UNSURE OF WHAT THIS WORD ACTUALLY MEANS!!!
 

CRYSTALTIPS

Lantern Swinger
#11
whitemouse said:
CRYSTALTIPS said:
whitemouse said:
samstan said:
i am completely stumped on the morse code, ive been trying to memorize my name but im still confused. is there an easy way to learn or a way to learn it all ?
dah dit dah, dit, dit, di dah dah dit,

dah dah dah, dah, dat dah dit,

dah, dit dah dit, dit dah dit dah, dit dit, dah dit, dah dah dit !

(apologies to any sparkers for errors - I was a jack dusty.... :p )


The above spells out:

Keep otg trying

Highlighted bit should read: dah dit dah dah = Y

Not sure of the otg though!
Told you I was dusty - we only supplied the keys :p :p

ps it was meant to be ' dah dah dah, dah dit

:)
At least your having a try.
Its nice though to have a go, brings back lots of memories of them dreaded Thursday Wars. Haha. :D
 
#15
Ahh can't help anybody?:

Dah, dah, dit, dit, fecking dah...? (sorry that was 48 hrs ago)

Mr! Mr! this dit might hurt a dah...?{sorry same 48 hrs)

Booking classes as we speak :p
 
#20
Well the words per minute rate is made up of 5 letter words--for example MORSE; Standard for the RSGB (Radio Society of Great Britain) Tests involved both recieving and sending correctly 15 words per minute, either with a pump or side paddle key--whatever. remember passing mine at Haydock Race course in 1982!
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mitchman1 Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 22
S The Fleet 48
Lingyai Current Affairs 29

Similar threads

Latest Threads