morphsuits.

right who's got one?
i had one on over the weekend on a night out and never had so many ladies over me at one time. there fcuking brilliant. you can run round like a complete cock and not be noticed these are my favourite thing in a long time.
[/URL][/img]
a image before the night out.

my step brothers got one, the 16 year old skinny cunt bag hasnt even kissed a girl...In one night he got a phone book full of numbers
twat

Anusil said:
my step brothers got one, the 16 year old skinny * bag hasnt even kissed a girl...In one night he got a phone book full of numbers
twat
there a lean mean pulling machine these things going to hace to wear every night out i think. :lol:

I've got a human skin suit. It's made from a whore I met in Korea. I like to dress like a woman, like that nice man from 'Silence of the Lambs' does.

Hope this helps.

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Alfacharlie said:
I've got a human skin suit. It's made from a whore I met in Korea. I like to dress like a woman, like that nice man from 'Silence of the Lambs' does.

Hope this helps.
Did she put the lotion on the skin or did she get the hose?

Blackrat said:
Alfacharlie said:

Hope this helps.
Did she put the lotion on the skin or did she get the hose?
I made her put the lotion on herself mate.

The lazy cnut.

Latest Threads