more recognition...and some true statements!

Discussion in 'The Quarterdeck' started by cornish_jan, Jan 6, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. flicking through the paper this morning...found this nice little article about are guys in the middle east.

article here
  2. Looks like a good watch.

His quote.. "They're on a basic of about £15,600 but that should be at least £18,000. I mean, nurses and policemen get far more than they do."
    is laughable. I'd double that amount.
  3. haha i agree....allthough it seems that in society today the police here in britain are in a warzone...but still....ridiculous amounts of money for sitting in their plush new speedy patrol cars 2 pull over a guy that has a broken brakelight...whilst sum chavs r 'doing' over a member of the public!
  4. i think they are priceless,i and im sure other people will always respect them for the courage they show
  5. At the end of the day he went there-------- and apart from serving personnel, and reserves who else will?

so stop being arm chair politicians / heroes and leave him be; give him respect for at least going there...................
    more than some have done...................
  6. Baldy Kemp seems to have redeemed himself after portraying Henno Garvey of the Super Army Sodiers.
  7. Hope he doesn't get targetted by AQ wannabees when he's at home!