More news about Iran

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by Holgar, Apr 10, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Iran has vowed to remove "corrupt" world leaders and to share its nuclear technology with all the other Islamic nations of the world.

This story was reported today on the website of Al Arabiya news channel.

The Link

The comments at the end of this story are also worth a read.

2. Vowed all they want .It still makes me think shoud we strike first or wait till its to late? I await your views...... ^_^;

3. OK, now I'm seriously concerned. See comment number 9 (pasted for you below)

Iran can help our Jew brothers
    Non-Arab Muslim [ Thursday, April 10, 2008 ]

Iran needs to help our Jew brothers to take half of the land from Germany. Germans (Anglos/Saxons) were responsible for killing 6 to 10 million innocent Jews. Also, these Anglo/Saxon countries including U.K., Germany, Australia, Newzealand and so on are responsible to create hate between Muslims and Jews. Anglos/Saxons are responsible for all human sufferings. We all Muslims need to help Jews to take Germany and give half to Jews. ANGLOS/SAXONS ARE THE REAL TERRORISTS OF THE WORLD. Anglos/Saxons have destroyed whole world. NOTE: JEWS ARE OUR BROTHERS AND WE WILL 100% SUPPORT THEM TO TAKE HALF OF THE GERMANY

4. I think that they are a threat and that we and our allies should use military force to prevent them from carrying out their plans.

5. This article in the Times reports that spy photos reveal "secret launch site" for Iran's long-range missiles

The Times article