More Mobile Madness- Ever had one of those days?

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
Bugger, I've just moved away from Nokia having had various ones for ages and gone over to Moto, on a whim as you say, I'll let you know how it works out.

wave_dodger

MIA
Book Reviewer
Thanks Rosina, sounds like I may have to swap my PDA and consider a crackberry.

NJ - I am on Orange and get normal Dolphin tariff. The snag with the deal is that at certain breakpoints you have to send in your bill within a certain timelimit. Normally about 60 days. If you miss it once you invalidate the full years claims and don't get cashback. I've not once missed even when deployed away, so although I pay the £35 a month, I get the balance back every 3 months or so. My twisted logic dicates that I'd have spent that money on the phone anyway so its freebie money.

www.mobile360.co.uk point to 12month cashback deals. Worth checking every few weeks as the choice of phones change often. I normally choose e2save or mobileoutlet as the phone providers. In my mind it was worth a risk and a bit of fuss and has saved me oodles over 5 years.

21_Man

War Hero
All this talk of phones...thinking of getting a Nokia 6300 from Woolies sale...is it safe to hope that it comes with a 3 pin mains charger....or is that part of the discount [like you gotta buy one]? ^_^;

21_Man

War Hero
Thanks...data overload while looking for a good deal.....back to the cleft stick :thumright:

Question still stands about charger

HookieBuntz

Lantern Swinger
I have had Nokia's for as long as I can remember.

I did change about a year ago to Samsung, this only lasted 2 weeks as it wouldnt allow me to make calls. Only a small matter but something that could be quite important on a phone!!

Went back to Nokia, currently got the N73. Not a bad phone, but I dont want one that is all singing and dancing. I want to make calls, the odd text and possibly use the radio now and again.