More Mission Creep

#1
Whilst your doing the postal round, looks like the Prisons will need some looking after!! They're going on strike too...!!

So if your drafted to Iraq, see if you can get it changed to HMP Holloway Womens Prison!!

HMP.....very close to HMS....Secretary of State won't know the difference anyway!
 
#2
imom1406 said:
Whilst your doing the postal round, looks like the Prisons will need some looking after!! They're going on strike too...!!

So if your drafted to Iraq, see if you can get it changed to HMP Holloway Womens Prison!!

HMP.....very close to HMS....Secretary of State won't know the difference anyway!
I had heard about that one! Radio FiveLive last night!
 
#3
rosinacarley said:
imom1406 said:
Whilst your doing the postal round, looks like the Prisons will need some looking after!! They're going on strike too...!!

So if your drafted to Iraq, see if you can get it changed to HMP Holloway Womens Prison!!

HMP.....very close to HMS....Secretary of State won't know the difference anyway!
I had heard about that one! Radio FiveLive last night!
All we need now are the Fire and Ambulance services and w have a full house!
 
#4
imom1406 said:
rosinacarley said:
imom1406 said:
Whilst your doing the postal round, looks like the Prisons will need some looking after!! They're going on strike too...!!

So if your drafted to Iraq, see if you can get it changed to HMP Holloway Womens Prison!!

HMP.....very close to HMS....Secretary of State won't know the difference anyway!
I had heard about that one! Radio FiveLive last night!
All we need now are the Fire and Ambulance services and w have a full house!
I'm sure you young guys can do it ok - it'll give you a break from sea duty.

Recall the Green Goddesses / Binmen / Ambulance and Coal deliveries of the 70's ? - they grabbed a lot of us from the shore estabs - fortunately I never had to do the Prisons or the bin lorries...

I wouldn't recommend Holloway - unless you are built like Rambo !!
:lol:
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

New Posts

Top