More jpa problems

danny

War Hero
Has onyone who joined up around 7 months ago had there pay rise your supposed to get after 26 weeks in the mob? i havent neither have any of the rest of my class. UPO and Jpac both blameing each other going round in circles feeling dizzzy......

chockhead819

War Hero
life in a blue suit, if you can't take a joke you shouldn't have joined up.
:)
Have you asked you DO to sort it? its what he's there for

danny

War Hero
yes but he got cought up in the same circle as me jpac and upo jpac up jpac upo. he then turned green lol

i cant beleve they are having this problem still. i mean in theory there must be around 50 people getting this pay rise every week in the RN. thats since we went live.
Plus the crabs get the same pay rise and thats since april. so how can they still not understand where the problem lies.

scabz

Lantern Swinger
It's not the only snag they're trying to fix, I guess. I think JPAC are working balls out to get as many of the snags fixed before the Army comes on line in March. Then we can all say goodbye to getting anything done on JPA for about 3 weeks. Thereafter the whole thing will be at a permanent crawl...

the_matelot

War Hero
danny said:
Has onyone who joined up around 7 months ago had there pay rise your supposed to get after 26 weeks in the mob? i havent neither have any of the rest of my class. UPO and Jpac both blameing each other going round in circles feeling dizzzy......

Danny,

I've had my pay messed up constantly for the last 8 months.

When JPA went live a couple of months ago, the UPO's fcuk-up (and it was their fcuk up) then became a legacy problem for JPAC to try and sort out. I've been told I'll be lucky to have it sorted by the end of March. They've had to resort to writing letters to get it sorted.

I've known people to get charged for making lesser mistakes but as usual, the white mafia get away with it again...

I do sympathise with you shippers but look at it this way-it's going to get to you eventually and you'll have it in a oner to spend as you like! :grin:

TheCommunicator

Lantern Swinger
the_matelot said:
When JPA went live a couple of months ago, the UPO's fcuk-up (and it was their fcuk up) then became a legacy problem for JPAC to try and sort out.

Know the feeling!! Left a ship in July, and the usual LSSB overpayment and recovery all went well. Came on LFS and got my LOA, great, but another random month of LSSB appeared. I've been reporting it since October and rather that take it back, I'm getting more money each month from some sort of "transitional" payment

UPO here can't do much but deal with JPAC as we don't have JPA and won't for a long time

danny

War Hero
the_matelot said:
I do sympathise with you shippers but look at it this way-it's going to get to you eventually and you'll have it in a oner to spend as you like! :grin:

The way things are going its going to be my overdraft it will be paying off. :)

dunkers

War Hero
Likewise I was due a pay increase, div PO told me to put in a chit to the UPO to ask for my pay scale details to be amended, seemingly JPA has a problem with increasing your pay when you've not been promoted (ie if you are an AB but get put on to a higher pay band).

danny

War Hero
yeah i just cant understand why if they have this problem with around 50 matloets every week plus however many crabs it hasnt been sorted.

i mean its quite a major thing. you give up your PVR option and are promissed the pay rise.

dunkers

War Hero
Bearing in mind of course that it is a civvie company that runs JPA, so its employees are not affected by this... which makes it a lot less urgent for them probably.

Navyred

Midshipman
the_matelot said:
danny said:

Danny,

I've had my pay messed up constantly for the last 8 months.

When JPA went live a couple of months ago, the UPO's fcuk-up (and it was their fcuk up) then became a legacy problem for JPAC to try and sort out. I've been told I'll be lucky to have it sorted by the end of March. They've had to resort to writing letters to get it sorted.

I've known people to get charged for making lesser mistakes but as usual, the white mafia get away with it again...

Are you having a laugh m8? The White Mafia - at least the Writers Branch side of it disappears in two months time to become the Personnel Logistics Branch. Who's going to even try to help you with your Pay problems then? If your pay has been mucked up for eight months then the only person to blame is yourself for not taking it further. Have you never heard to complaints and representations? Stop blaming the Writers and GET A LIFE.

Rant over.

Shakey

War Hero
I'm owed over £1000. The UPO can't do shit 'cos the problem lies with the JPA people.

Can't even get an advance of pay.

I hope some admiral's reading this.

Latest Threads