More delays for sea viper

Discussion in 'The Fleet' started by 92rc11, Dec 2, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

Does this mean the type 42s are going to have to straggle for a few more years.With Hms dauntless arriving in portsmouth today a spokesman said this is the royal navys most pwerful destroyer to date :oops:.

Does anyone know why phalanx hasn't been fitted to the type 45 aswell ???
  2. the_matelot

the_matelot War Hero Moderator

As it's written by Lewis Page, it has got zero credibility whatsoever!
  3. TM

Don't be so sure of that, maybe the Author in question has had his moments, but there are other articles out there saying similar things.
  4. Delays because so many mounts were converted to C-RAM and sent out for base defence work. The Darings will get Phalanx 1B mounts & associated kit, pretty much as they come back into the usable pool.
  5. PO think they are buying the Red "Admiral Gorshkov"
  6. Sorry, of course I doubt that the Indians will realistically buy the PoW. Much more likely to be a drop from a BAE PR man. However I did find his save the Navy spiel on Page 3 of that article, rather well, less Navy bashing than I had expected from Lewis Page.
  7. Hmm might well be in Command of a Picket Boat but nothing more I suspect Scouse!
  8. :cry: Dont take on so PO, I will be going round to Howbeck Lodge Tommorrow!!! DB, :wink: :wink: will grant you a Command of a Pussers Grey, if i so ask
  9. Frogs might buy it though, they haven;t started their sister ship yet.