More BillyQ dribbling

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by Billy Q, May 28, 2016.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. MLP using a Pseudonym to hide his identity has sought to identify "Billy Qs" identity --Incorrectly-- but of no avail- Nevertheless in breach of the act.
    We, Billy Q and others, intend referring this matter to ICO
    More later as we get it.
  2. BillyQ

I care not for your identity. I have however deleted many of your other accounts simply by matching them with mod tools. It's not rocket science. You're welcome to engage your obsession with me via PM.

Do enlighten us as to what the Information Commissioner's Office have to say about you having various internet forum identities deleted though, I look forward to it.

Tread lightly.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. You will be enlightened. Whatever "dribbling" appurtenances you offensively refer to the ICO will be informed you are a serving member of Her Majesty's Armed Forces and, notwithstanding your colour, you will be found to be in breach of the Act.
  4. Ok.

As I said. I look forward to that. Carry on.
  5. Purple_twiglet

Purple_twiglet War Hero Moderator

I'm genuinely curious - which specific part of the DPA covers use of internet trolls? More to the point, I'd have more sympathy if Norman didnt keep posting his FOI questions via WhatDoTheyKnow here, which shows who he is...
    • Like Like x 4
  6. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

As I was reading the first sentence of the opening post I thought it was Yoda's script for the next Star Wars movie or one of those Lord of the Rings bore fests.

Lighten up Billy. The internet legal threats are old school.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Out on parole mate?
  8. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Something like that.