More Admirals than the imagination can cope with

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by tiddlybow, Apr 15, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Yet again the newly promoted Senior Officers' announcement has listed just one --HMS Daring--in command of a floating ship.
    The others-- To be Principal Officer to the Second in Command of First Realisation Facility.In the rank of Vice Admiral.
    Or.. To be re-assigned as Head of Parameters (South West Division Exclusively) in the rank of Rear Admiral until MOD announcement- Early June 2009 when he will be promoted Admiral overseeing all Leading Seaman Advancements Boards He'll or She''ll be approved to travel with his wife ( partner) , driver and P.O steward The newly promoted Head of Parameters will announce his staff in due course But-- His Son in Law, will lead (a newly initiated Quango) plus two daughters who will inaugurate an office, principally,to protect him from any snide comments.
  2. Re: Mre Admirals than the imagination can cope with

Welcome back Norm
  3. That's strange the full moon has passed.
  4. Whether or not it is Norman, if that is a true statement then it really is quite interesting to say the least. Can the statement be verified?
  5. A true statement?>
    How many Admirals Commodores ( One Commodore at Cochrane (Shore Establishment) in Scotland--We have one=-had served as a Commodore
    £17,000 pension for the rest of her days
    Never having set one foot afloat.

6. Thanks dear
    Can we conjugate separately ?

Your partner may not know
    As mine not .
    Please keep in touch
  7. Seaweed

Seaweed War Hero Book Reviewer

Sadly the tranquillizer shot has worn off. I had hoped it had been a terminal overdose.
  8. wave_dodger

wave_dodger War Hero Book Reviewer

Feck me of all the people on here I'd have thought you would have smelled the BS he's typing.
  9. Don't feed it!
  10. wave_dodger

wave_dodger War Hero Book Reviewer

Not strictly true by any stretch of the imagination but even if it was so what and why does that even concern you?
  11. Norman, please use plain English. I cannot interpret your signal due to garbled/indecipherable grammar.

Are you trying to tell us you have been appointed Commode to HMS Daring; know a Commodore with two nice daughters and a PO Steward in tow or that you're pissed off because the said Commodoor's wife has eloped with the PO Stoker and rebutted your generous offers of aduktery?

Or none of these? :roll:
  12. To feed it ,knowing it to be true would, well, be true and we can't have too much of that. "Gordon Brown Spring 2009"
    He thinks we have fewer Admirals than we should have. He has two cousins lining up to be promoted Both commodores at this moment Keep the unemployment figures down before the next general election' My niece, a clever girl ,is being paid in excess of £40,000 a year to travel the county ( mileage and subsistence additionally provided) to tell the children that eating crisps are less beneficial to ones health than eating lettuce. She laughs all the way to the bank.
  13. (granny)

(granny) War Hero Book Reviewer

I remember whilst I was on the 'Bermuda' in '54, the ship gave a cocktail party in the South of France, Monte Carlo. They flew the RPC and we were almost crushed in the rush. I've never seen so much redundant brass in my life. The gold lace was so heavy I had to help them climb over the brow. Such geriatrics, and on a very good pension for life. I always believed that anyone of 'Flag' rank were always considered to be on the active list. Or have I got that wrong?
  14. no idea who Nrman is but is clearly importannt

Explain please.
  15. How kind!
    Thank you
    May we have many hours of close contact
  16. I'm begining to think Hig 'is' Norman and Nails. Come on, admit it Hig, you're the only one who stands on their side and posts in their defence. :)
  17. Ok so it`s me, or is it?, straight away you boneless bastards take up arms, all that I asked was, can the story be verified? No-one has replied to that, and you have not obviously read Granny`s post, I really do despair with you fukcing morons.

OK so let me ask a simple fukcing question,

How many Admirals do we have? Admirals, Vice and Rear.

Come on smart arses ,
    answer the fukcing question.
  18. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

19. Another one comes out of the fukcing woodwork,

Can any of you arseholes answer the fukcing question? Don`t give me that shit of ` you do the maths` just answer what was asked so every fukcing reprobate on here can see who is talking shite. If you cannot answer it the SHUT THE FUKC UP.
  20. Hig you spelt fcuk wrong :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: