moral compasses

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by full_of_enthusiasm, Mar 30, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Wonder how many matelots/matelotesses will try that one when caught bagging off out of watch!!!
  2. Oh right, that explains how I got a mahoosive woody when I shagged the Canadian bird in the Compass Room. :)
    I thought it was because she was div's with big handles. 8O
  3. You must have been pointing north, while she was pointing south. Bound to happen. :wink:
  4. Makes you wonder what sort of effect degaussing had :eek:mfg:
  5. But woods not magnetic :?
  6. Sit down wrecks ,..daddy needs to tell you a few things :roll: :D :wink:
  7. Are degaussing and degusseting the same thing?

8. You were watching me, wasn't you? 8O :D
  9. Dunno about the Mag. Compass* but my Gyro was prone to topple after a severe lubrication session :oops:

*And what became of Lord Kelvins Balls, are they still painted P & S??
  10. RR fcuk me mate I hope the good lord grants me the gace and favour to remain as sharp as you, mate I feel so old sometimes but fcuk aye I got some great memories and I'd like to think I was a bit of a player in my youth a sort of Alphie character but with a northern lilt
  11. It's my mettle and magnetism that got me my pulls, phallic attraction. :D :D :wink:
  12. You can't be magnetic, Mummy sed you woz a plank :(
  13. Yes when she wood rub me along the grain and we then played Mortise and tenon. You was just a splinter. (Or a chip off the old block if you like)
    When I left she did pine for me and said if I stayed it Wood Work. But the neighbours just Saw Dust as I legged it. :wink: :D
  14. :thumbleft:
  15. Guess she ended up being left on the "shelf" :wink: