Moomin is in the building!

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Moomin, Mar 7, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So who missed me then?:-D
  2. I did. ohhhhh damn I married you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. Come on you miserable sods, what have I missed?
  4. Who the fuck are you?
  5. Jade Goody come back to haunt you!
  7. Aint missed much I imagine. Welcome back. Try not to bore the locals.....they get surly of late :-D:-D:-D
  8. Don't let the door......etc
  9. Welcome back, you missed shitloads (not really). So where've you been?
  10. JagerGirl

JagerGirl Book Reviewer

I've missed you Mooms (I've said so on RP as an add on to my happy post ;) )
  11. How can the locals be surly with the never ending wit of Monty to keep them going?

Nice to see you all again. I've just been busy, trying to get a business up and running.

Site has changed a bit, took me ages to find my way round last night. Can't find the smileys yet, but I will.
  12. How hard is finding a lampost down the docks?:slow:

Click on reply compose your post then click 'Go Advanced' at bottom right beneath posting box, smilies are about halfway down on the right.:evil3:
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2011
  13. :-D
    It was finding a lampost you didn't already have that gave me the trouble.:-D

See all I needed was a bloke in a dress to tell me how to work the site:laughing2:
  14. Hello Moomin. Good to see you back.

I found this smiley going spare. Feel free to use it anytime. :p
  15. Ah I never knew you cared, I was expecting flowers but a smiley is appreciated.:dance:
  16. Blobbs the dockyard pimp will be along shortly to pick up his cut.
    Finding a size 20 Dior LBD that still looks good after my NZ time RR MOD Help Desk duties is no easy thing I can assure you.:laughing8:
  17. :-D I've got a pimp already? Nothing changes
  18. Don't short change him girlfriend, he wields a cut throat Pussers clasp knlfe.
  19. Size is clearly important! I shall have to negotiate his percentage carefully :slow: