Mong Tiger

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by thereverend, Apr 24, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. [​IMG]

I'm led to believe it's a tattoo. I don't know how convinced I am though
  2. Surely Mong wolf? :lol:
    Jesus, that is one sad tat.
  3. Do you know this person? Have they got any more tats?
  4. Self portrait? :wink:
  5. Where can I get one done?
  6. Thats a fucking mess that.
  7. A prime example of a self inflicted wound.

Be nice to know who did it. I'd hate to see someone else make the same mistake.

8. Looks like one of Rex Zeta's from the 70's
  9. Blimey and I thought I had bad tatts especialy the miss spelled one. :D
  10. BlackRat! BlackRat! Come see this!

...must've disappeared ;)

...It might actually be him in that phot. He does love that cat :lol:
  11. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

I am deeply offended that you assumed that this was our very own RR mascot, Mong Tiger. He's a legend. That tat was clearly put on that back by a tattooist with no arms. It's an affront to Mong Tiger.

I fucking love that cat.
  12. Someone will regret that in the morning! I cannot compare it to the Mong Tiger as I have no idea what that is? Anyone care to fill me in? I am curious!
  13. Blackrat

Mong Tiger. Kenny to his friends. Be careful what you say because i fucking love this cat.
  14. Aw, I remember reading about him a little while ago, he is lush!

15. In due course he'd make a lovely rug for the funny farm.
  16. Just did a Google search for this here pussycat. Turns out his full name was Kenny Rogers and he had a twin brother named Willie Nelson.

Awesome..........aside from the fact Kenny "The Mong" Tiger is now sadly dead
  17. Blackrat

Not in Lil's he ain't. I intend to find his corpse and re-animate him. I've still got a science set in my loft somewhere and i enjoy meddling with things i don't understand. Anyone got a castle i can borrow for a few months?
  18. If we maybe offer up a sacrifice of the political leaders upon some unholy altar.........the poor tiger might be returned to life....... worth the sacrifice really
  19. Blackrat

I would willingly beat Mandelson to death with an egg whisk but not just for Kenny, but because i think he is a smug, conceited twat.