Mong Tiger

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
I am deeply offended that you assumed that this was our very own RR mascot, Mong Tiger. He's a legend. That tat was clearly put on that back by a tattooist with no arms. It's an affront to Mong Tiger.

I fucking love that cat.

Beeline

Lantern Swinger
Someone will regret that in the morning! I cannot compare it to the Mong Tiger as I have no idea what that is? Anyone care to fill me in? I am curious!

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Beeline said:
Someone will regret that in the morning! I cannot compare it to the Mong Tiger as I have no idea what that is? Anyone care to fill me in? I am curious!

Mong Tiger. Kenny to his friends. Be careful what you say because i fucking love this cat.

Just did a Google search for this here pussycat. Turns out his full name was Kenny Rogers and he had a twin brother named Willie Nelson.

Awesome..........aside from the fact Kenny "The Mong" Tiger is now sadly dead

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
thereverend said:
Awesome..........aside from the fact Kenny "The Mong" Tiger is now sadly dead
Not in Lil's he ain't. I intend to find his corpse and re-animate him. I've still got a science set in my loft somewhere and i enjoy meddling with things i don't understand. Anyone got a castle i can borrow for a few months?

If we maybe offer up a sacrifice of the political leaders upon some unholy altar.........the poor tiger might be returned to life....... worth the sacrifice really

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
I would willingly beat Mandelson to death with an egg whisk but not just for Kenny, but because i think he is a smug, conceited twat.