mods

Discussion in 'Submariners' started by higthepig, Feb 13, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. why is the moderator of this site a knob? :lol: :roll: :grin:

2. Hig!!.....tut tut :grin:

3. But he asked for it to be posted, his very own words

4. I think perhaps you are targetting the wrong MOD in this case Higs.

5. You miss the point Slim in the post locking thread deeps stipulated that it should be posted

6. Ask and thou shalt recieve!

7. I did and I thank you. You could of come up with a bit more than that chaps .Oh welcome to the submariners forum ,enjoy your stay ,just dont upset the locals .

8. Fortunately most of the locals seem to be on silent running and could be a while before they surface.

9. Don't need to surface mate got you right in the crosshairs.

Pol :lol: :lol: :lol:

10. Nah Deeps just took off his Seaboot and stunk the boat out,they are all topside! :grin: :grin: :grin:

11. Jeez Andy what you doing here??? Got lost on Pneumonia Bridge on the way back from the Gosport ferry did ya????

Pol :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

12. Most of the ''locals'' left the RN and bugged out to aussie when Nelson got kicked out of Charlies bar in Gib and decided to go for a sail towards france.

13. Dunno,some hairy arsed matelot asked me if i wanted to be a Silent Killer,if so to follow him,thought i was going on a jolly to CTCRM! :roll:

14. A medic on the Submariners forum can mean only one thing . Pink marigolds ya puff ta

15. PINK!PINK! Its bloody Cerise!Good god Man! :shock:

16. This could be better than diamond lils is it safe to post on here Deeps?

17. Hig you fecking old twat , post what you want just dont upset the locals and my hair is auburn not ginger.

18. Feckin hell, Pongoes, RNR, Wafus and landlocked Scablifters!!!!!

Wheres the Cox'n I want a draft chit.

POl

:sad: :grin: :grin: :grin:

19. Sniff!is that a smelly sludgemariner just popped up or are they cleaning the septic tanks out?

20. And you really wonder why shit is stirred. No, I thought not. I'm just trying to keep this thread alive.
    Hi Hig, Dabs. :mrgreen: