Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

mods

Deeps

War Hero
I did and I thank you. You could of come up with a bit more than that chaps .Oh welcome to the submariners forum ,enjoy your stay ,just dont upset the locals .

polariod

Lantern Swinger
phil1972 said:
Fortunately most of the locals seem to be on silent running and could be a while before they surface.

Don't need to surface mate got you right in the crosshairs.

Pol :lol: :lol: :lol:

andym

War Hero
phil1972 said:
Fortunately most of the locals seem to be on silent running and could be a while before they surface.

Nah Deeps just took off his Seaboot and stunk the boat out,they are all topside! :grin: :grin: :grin:

polariod

Lantern Swinger
andym said:
Ask and thou shalt recieve!

Jeez Andy what you doing here??? Got lost on Pneumonia Bridge on the way back from the Gosport ferry did ya????

Pol :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Deeps

War Hero
Most of the ''locals'' left the RN and bugged out to aussie when Nelson got kicked out of Charlies bar in Gib and decided to go for a sail towards france.

andym

War Hero
polariod said:
andym said:
Ask and thou shalt recieve!

Jeez Andy what you doing here??? Got lost on Pneumonia Bridge on the way back from the Gosport ferry did ya????

Pol :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Dunno,some hairy arsed matelot asked me if i wanted to be a Silent Killer,if so to follow him,thought i was going on a jolly to CTCRM! :roll:

Deeps

War Hero
Hig you fecking old twat , post what you want just dont upset the locals and my hair is auburn not ginger.

polariod

Lantern Swinger
Feckin hell, Pongoes, RNR, Wafus and landlocked Scablifters!!!!!

Wheres the Cox'n I want a draft chit.

POl

:sad: :grin: :grin: :grin:

andym

War Hero
Sniff!is that a smelly sludgemariner just popped up or are they cleaning the septic tanks out?

Dabs

Lantern Swinger
higthepig said:
why is the moderator of this site a knob? :lol: :roll: :grin:
And you really wonder why shit is stirred. No, I thought not. I'm just trying to keep this thread alive.
Hi Hig, Dabs. :mrgreen: