Modern Warfare 2

'Call Of Duty' features a variety of war scenes and carries an 18 guidance certificate.

So why did the mum permit the thirteen yr old's to play the game? Shit parenting again but they soon blame the games when they go out stabbing people, how many times has "computer games are leading kids to violence" been preached. There is nothing more annoying than kids singing or being annoying on these games especially american kids. Not that I will go round and throttle any of them. How did he know where he lived unless the boy told him? Or am I just behind the times techlogically

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
'Call Of Duty' features a variety of war scenes and carries an 18 guidance certificate.

So why did the mum permit the thirteen yr old's to play the game? Shit parenting again but they soon blame the games when they go out stabbing people, how many times has "computer games are leading kids to violence" been preached. There is nothing more annoying than kids singing or being annoying on these games especially american kids. Not that I will go round and throttle any of them. How did he know where he lived unless the boy told him? Or am I just behind the times techlogically
How many kids do you have?