Models

Discussion in 'The Quarterdeck' started by Chicogiz, Dec 2, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hey what do people think of this cruise models on this website http://ukmodelships.co.uk/site/view_category.php?category=23 Because im thinking of getting one but want to see what you all think on them. They look good to me. Does anyone know a website that sells Royal navy modern ships of this size?

Many thanks

2. Anyone?

3. its your money

4. Would patrons kindly lable their forums in an appropriate manner and with a fuller description.

I clicked on here thinking - great, tits and arses - and what do I get, a link to an airfix kit. It's not on deceiving us like that.

5. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

You're in for a long wait if you want to find out what we ALL think of them... :roll

6. Me too lol :dwarf:

7. Chicogiz,

I've sailed on the QE2 and can tell you she looks more elegant that this model of her. As with all models, you get what you pay for. The best models I've seen outside the National Maritime Museum (NMM) are in the collection of the reclusive Norwegian shipping magnate, Frederik Olsen, who collects quality models and then uses his ships to transport them to his home. He is also a discerning collector of contemporary art, but that's another story.

Steve.

PS Chico, I only clicked onto this link because I thought you were going to regale us with piccies of tasteful models of the human female kind! :biggrin: Still, if you buy one of these before you join up, assemble it and sleep with it in your bedroom, you'll be able to black cat your messmates at Raleigh by telling them that you've slept with a model since the age of 15. :lol:

8. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

NNNOOOOOO

There's me, hand on cock expecting some horny photos.....Chico, mate, your indanger of becoming "son of creddley".

9. What do you mean "in danger of"? :thumright:
    NZB

10. I hope you're not taking Credders' name in vain there, Blobbs. Poor Credders, bless his blancoed gaiters!

11. :laughing5: :laughing9: :laughing5: :laughing9: :laughing5: :laughing9:

12. Lol what you lads think off. Sleep with that model and tell your mates at railegh you have sleeped with one. Well thingy is that what you did?

13. Did you write the ''Stavros'' scripts for Harry Enfield ??

14. i even went to the trouble of getting some bog-roll ready and all for nothing

15. Bless! :biggrin: :thanks:

I'd better let Blobbs break it gently, as he a trained diplomat. :thumright:

Type42Stoker and me both like the same thing. :muhaha:

16. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Boats? Mint choc chip icecream? beer? (he's only a lad Thingy, be gentle... :dwarf: )

17. You're not the bloke that was trying to shag his bike are you ... ?

18. OK, I'll be gentle.

Pyjamas and string vests!!! ;)

19. Those are a bit pricey.why not look at some smaller white metal ones.Skytrex and fleetline used to make them and they arent too expensive.

20. Don't Airfix make them anymore?