Model Jennifer Hawkins joins the navy

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by The_Jimmy, Aug 8, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. lol - I bet he had a lob on for a week after that!

2. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Good to see from pics 5 and 9 the Gay Pride lads were allowed to be part of the photo shoot

3. Ahh - that explains why they don't do it for me! I thought they looked a bit too clean :lol:

4. Fukk me....that pair of dirty bummers are the gayest looking gayers I've ever clapped my eyes on, what a pair of knob swabbling noshers! Even if they are a genuine pair of turd burglng batty boys there is no requirement to kick the arse out of being so mince. They should be dry bummed to death.........

5. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Wash your mouth out, Chief... I'm sure Capt Weale would blush if he heard you talking like that!! 8O :twisted:

6. So a few lads who run a book on who can shag their female shipmates get removed from their ship and sent home in disgrace, but this filthy trollop is allowed to slide her manky parts all over the ships fittings and paintwork!

Good to see the hierarchy had its moral compass firmly boxed!

And I'm sure I recall a bit in ABR81 about the correct wearing of RAN uniform and it not being used as a fashion accessory.

Bastards.

7. Did anyone else notice the disgusting state of their brightwork? Definately in need of some Bluebell!

8. It was shining bright, before she sat on it. Afterwards seems to be tinged rather green. Couldn'd see the tampons on the gunmountings. Perhaps Granny sould comment? :wink:

9. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

I'm sure in years to come, they will look back in pride at that photo shoot. :lol:

10. She is a ferkin slut,and i wouldnt touch this bint if she/it was the last minge bag on this earth,ferkin whoredog, 8)

11. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

You been on the wine again cnutybaws? :wink:

12. :D :D red wine last night with Morsehorse and Hubby,and now i am so ferkin bored that i am on sangria,doesnt alter the fact that Jennifer Hawkins is a slag,hic hic :lol:

13. Does the RAN really wear round hats with fore and aft rig? No wonder they look as if they dance at the other end of the ballroom. Please tell me the RN doesn't wear the same rig these days; I couldn't bear the shame for the poor beggars. :oops:

14. "wardmaster" my sentiments exactly,they look weird dont they,certainly wouldnt want to walk around Pompey or Guzz looking like that, :D

15. Check this out:

"Drug raid on HMAS Darwin after Hawkins shoot

The Daily Telegraph

August 15, 2009 12:00am

THE Royal Australian Navy vessel that hosted a fashion shoot featuring Jennifer Hawkins has become embroiled in a drug scandal.

The Department of Defence confirmed yesterday that a sailor aboard HMAS Darwin had been removed from the ship following a drug raid on the vessel last Friday, a day after eight of the crew starred in a sexy photo shoot with the face of Myer.

While a Defence spokeswoman said no illicit substances were found, she confirmed a sailor was removed from the ship and was assisting with an inquiry.

It has also been confirmed that a number of other sailors on board were questioned.

It is not known whether the sailor who was removed was involved in the photo shoot and there was no suggestion of any link between the shoot involving Hawkins and the timing of the drug raid.

The Navy had boasted the 40-strong female crew had hand-picked the best-looking sailors to pose with Hawkins. "

If this is true, the blatant double standard here makes you want to spew! If I were one of theose blokes off Success my Redress of Grievance would be on the COs desk first thing Monday morning!

No wonder the RAN has a recruiting crisis when the hierarchy display such pathetic leadership. Cnuts!!!

16. Having served with said Captain, no he wouldn't

17. Never mind the bloody double-standards (although I do agree) those women need their fecking eyes testing, either that or if those were the best looking, I dread to see the rest :p

18. Lots of gorgeous blokes! :drool: can I take one home?