Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Reservist Monkey

• Sailbad The Sinner

• Seadog

• Total voters
I was going to post this in a Gash Barge, but then realised nobody would see it.... then again that may be the place for it! :biggrin:

Right time for voting. Who have been the best MODS (who are currently listed) in the opinion of RR members? You can choose ONE from each GROUP.

This is GROUP 2...

The winner will acquire the rank of GOLDENMOD! ;)

Now sadly I cannot enter the entire list of Mods in the Poll section because it just won't allow such a comprehensive list, so this poll is in three separate posts aka groups, to enable the process to be automated to some degree.

Re: MOD-U-LIKE poll.... Group 2 K-Q

So how is the person at the bottom of the result going to feel? MODS give freely of their time and effort and for that alone I will not be joining in. :)

HarryBosch said:
So how is the person at the bottom of the result going to feel? MODS give freely of their time and effort and for that alone I will not be joining in. :)
That's a perfectly good point and one I didn't think of. :slow:

HarryBosch said:
I agree they are all worth there salt.

HarryBosch said:
Does it matter?
Prhaps it may give one or two a wake up call. :thumright:

Ah, but in todays all inclusive society would there be any losers? Surely the last MOD, me at the current rate(!!) will just be differently popular and so in the touchy feely modern realism the real winner.
Yea, don't vote for me!
Ninja gets my vote, a marvelous man (!! Am I in love?) who spends his Make and Mends (And his own time) doing a bloody good job of starting off the young thrusters of today on their careers.
Brazen for best in a Bikini, Blobby was a close second though...!!!!!
NZB

NZ_Bootneck said:
Ah, but in todays all inclusive society would there be any losers? Surely the last MOD, me at the current rate(!!) will just be differently popular and so in the touchy feely modern realism the real winner.
Yea, don't vote for me!
Ninja gets my vote, a marvelous man (!! Am I in love?) who spends his Make and Mends (And his own time) doing a bloody good job of starting off the young thrusters of today on their careers.
Brazen for best in a Bikini, Blobby was a close second though...!!!!!
NZB
love u xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx