MOD seeks Killick Reg/ Fleet Joss for Iraq

Sgt Pepper need not apply, Sols on the interview board, thats where she's been.:toothy10:
I think they are asking for more than just an ex crusher

Quote "We have an opportunity for a serving or recently retired police officer with the rank of Detective Chief Superintendent/Detective Superintendent, to become Head of the Iraq Historical Allegations Team (IHAT) on the retirement of the current postholder"

Does not explain is it age retirement or something sudden happen to him? It may be dangerous! may be Sgt Pepper should apply??:icon_smile:
:icon_smile::icon_smile::icon_smile::icon_smile:

I think they are asking for more than just an ex crusher

Quote "We have an opportunity for a serving or recently retired police officer with the rank of Detective Chief Superintendent/Detective Superintendent, to become Head of the Iraq Historical Allegations Team (IHAT) on the retirement of the current postholder"

Does not explain is it age retirement or something sudden happen to him? It may be dangerous! may be Sgt Pepper should apply??:icon_smile:
:icon_smile::icon_smile::icon_smile::icon_smile:
Most Reggies I knew all considered themselves to be "Trudy of the Yard" And most could give a pretty good definition of the difference between illegal and unlawful. No the job would suit a Killick rego a T

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bad CO History 1
hackle MoD News 77
O Blue Jokes 0