Mod Form 1694 application service records under foo

Discussion in 'UPO' started by voided long cross, Apr 22, 2014.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. This might sound like I'm the mess divvy but when filling in the above, what do you actually put on the form ?

There seems to be lots of room just to put service docs !

Am i missing something obvious, Im not sure what to ask for, has anyone any experience of this

cheers lads

2. I would imagine you would need to be more specific. I don't think there's any such thing as 'service docs' in itself - an individual's docs would be made of various documents, some of which may not be held by other individuals. There's the Service Certificate (for those old enough), S264s/RORRS reports, all sorts. Hope that's some help, but I am out of the loop!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Cheers Guzzler like you out of the loop, hopefully someone will come along more clued up :thumbleft:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thats the one soleil, lots of room to put write ups :)

5. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Guzzler is bang on the money.

To rejoin, you need your Certificate of Service, Discharge Certificate (If issued), evidence of your rate and pay increment level (last three pay statements, ideally) last consecutive 264/RORRS/SJAR (hopefully recommending further service) & ideally, your conduct record sheet (yellow card).

Bear in mind, if you've lost your discharge certificate, a duplicate recording your record of service (dates served) and category of discharge cannot be issued, so you'll need a copy of your termination record (C25) which is basically a computer screenshot - if available.