MOD Financial Accumen

Sorry "Borrowed" from another site but tickled me pink thought I might share!

Read in Private Eye relating to an exchange between Richard Bacon MP and the MOD's Trevor Woolley. The exchange took place during a House of Commons Public Accounts Committee meeting into the sale of DERA / QinetiQ. Since the sale, some staff have made £millions from the sale of shares.

Bacon. “Mr Wooley are you a chartered accountant?â€

Woolley “I am notâ€

Bacon “Are you a qualified financial person of any kind? Do you have any financial qualifications?â€

Woolley “I do not have any financial qualifications?â€

Bacon “What is your job?â€

Wooley “I am the financial director of the Ministry of Defenceâ€

Most odd; the only way I could read Post serial 1 was to prod the "reply" button. Otherwise it was a complete blank.

The qualification state should be of no surprise. A previous, then, Chief of Defence Logistics was neither stacker nor spanner wa**er. He was a HELO driver.

He is that first post placed by Idiotkeeper.

Read in Private Eye relating to an exchange between Richard Bacon MP and the MOD's Trevor Woolley. The exchange took place during a House of Commons Public Accounts Committee meeting into the sale of DERA / QinetiQ. Since the sale, some staff have made £millions from the sale of shares.

Woolley “I am notâ€

Bacon “Are you a qualified financial person of any kind? Do you have any financial qualifications?â€

Nutty

Tut tut Nutty. I place a what I considered to be a relevant and funny post. What do you do? Immediately resort to abuse. What should I do about it? Let me think for a while.

Have a nice day you fcuking fat useless Wanker

Nutty said:
He is that first post placed by Idiotkeeper.

Woolley “I am notâ€

Nutty
Sounds perfectly normal for the civil service, to me. What's the problem :confused: ;)