MOBILE FLIRTING - HARMLESS FUN OR A SIGN OF BEING UNFAITHFUL

#2
Re: MOBILE FLIRTING - HARMLESS FUN OR A SIGN OF BEING UNFAIT

Depends on the text content--if it just jokes etc getting passed
then I wouldn't worry.



:nemo: :nemo:
 
#5
You offering?

Only joking mate, I don't see it as harmful if its between friends and kept friendly.

Meet me at J3 of the M6 is a bit much though! :D
 
#6
Re: MOBILE FLIRTING - HARMLESS FUN OR A SIGN OF BEING UNFAIT

Lamri said:
You offering?

Only joking mate, I don't see it as harmful if its between friends and kept friendly.

Meet me at J3 of the M6 is a bit much though! :D
that was a secret!! bloody hell!!!!!!!1, and it was j4
 
#7
Re: MOBILE FLIRTING - HARMLESS FUN OR A SIGN OF BEING UNFAIT

brazenhussy said:
Lamri said:
You offering?

Only joking mate, I don't see it as harmful if its between friends and kept friendly.

Meet me at J3 of the M6 is a bit much though! :D
that was a secret!! bloody hell!!!!!!!1, and it was j4
Bugger!
Thats why I missed you!
 
#8
Re: MOBILE FLIRTING - HARMLESS FUN OR A SIGN OF BEING UNFAIT

Lamri said:
brazenhussy said:
Lamri said:
You offering?

Only joking mate, I don't see it as harmful if its between friends and kept friendly.

Meet me at J3 of the M6 is a bit much though! :D
that was a secret!! bloody hell!!!!!!!1, and it was j4
Bugger!
Thats why I missed you!
men- see. U never can take directions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol xxxxxxxx luv ya anyway babe xx BH
 
#10
Re: MOBILE FLIRTING - HARMLESS FUN OR A SIGN OF BEING UNFAIT

Any text to a female friend that's along the lines of one that I would send to a mate and I'd obviously not have a problem. Anything more intimate I'd have an issue with him.

I say this but since I'd never go through his phone, the chances of discovering a "flirty" text are nil, not to mention the fact that I doubt very much he'd know how to flirt via text message anyway, he had enough trouble flirting with me in real life!
 
#13
good question well asked,

flirty chat between your missus and your/her mates is ok. but text of a sexual nature from someone you have never heard of, although done in innocents and only intended for fun, can be really upsetting. believe me i know!
 
#15
Clanky speaks wisely...

thats what i did....(b4 getting with current OH) had a 'work' phone and a home phone..... the banter and the fun from a few dirty texts can be harmless.... its just when its taken out of the text and into real life that's where the problems start.... apparently.... :angel4:
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
slim The Quarterdeck 14
Shakey Diamond Lil's 3
TattooDog Current Affairs 0

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top