Mmmmmm.....really?

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
Sticking an arm up a blokes bum is perverted , inserting a small rodent up the bum is also perverted , If that makes me homophobic I don't give a fcuk.
Don’t be fucking stupid SS. You’re jumping to assumptions that every gay relationship involves animals and fisting. Everyone gets you don’t like homosexuality.
What’s makes you homophobic is that archaic attitude and flippant reply.

Don’t be ******* stupid SS. You’re jumping to assumptions that every gay relationship involves animals and *******. Everyone gets you don’t like homosexuality.
What’s makes you homophobic is that archaic attitude and flippant reply.
Bolloks , fi**ing and shit is the minority , I am not anti gay but that sort of behavior is wrong on so many levels.

Oh for the old days, the RN always had it's share of homosexuals and most of us knew who they were.
Never any problems so long as they kept it to their group and stayed away from immpressionable juniors.
Now it is in your face and if you do not love and embrace them you are labelled homophobic.
I aint homophobic, but no law is going to make me like what they do!

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
Lets be brutally honest here.

There is two main demographic groups who frequent the website. Generally speaking the under 30’s and over 60’s. Within the over 60’s is a sub-group known as the piss stained old farts (PSOF).

I could be mistaken, but they act like a bunch of boy sailors at HMS Ganges, about to receive six of the best. No doubt egged on.

They roam around the net from website to website in gang formation, always have something to say on any topic, always interject with some gash joke that only his peers understand or find funny, act like petulant teenagers to any authority, pretend that butter wouldn’t melt in their mouth, but cry like homesick boy sailors when they perceive any offence.

Sound about right?

I find it nauseatingly depressing that in the year 2018, another ‘gay’ thread was started by a PSOF. If they had any respect for the Royal Navy, they would grow up and stop acting like tossers instead of making excuses......yeah???

There is two main demographic groups who frequent the website. Generally speaking the under 30’s and over 60’s. Within the over 60’s is a sub-group known as the piss stained old farts (PSOF).

I could be mistaken, but they act like a bunch of boy sailors at HMS Ganges, about to receive six of the best. No doubt egged on.

They roam around the net from website to website in gang formation, always have something to say on any topic, always interject with some gash joke that only his peers understand or find funny, act like petulant teenagers to any authority, pretend that butter wouldn’t melt in their mouth, but cry like homesick boy sailors when they perceive any offence.

Sound about right?

I find it nauseatingly depressing that in the year 2018, another ‘gay’ thread was started by a PSOF. If they had any respect for the Royal Navy, they would grow up and stop acting like tossers instead of making excuses......yeah???
WTF has this to do with respect for the RN?
Having served in the old RN but witnessed the new RN believe me I would rather be in the new RN than the old.
Officers who respect ratings, comfortable cabins and mess decks and better well equipped ships.
The fact that homosexuals are now allowed to serve is a good thing, however do these members flaunt their sexuality on board?
I doubt that they do but just get on and do the job that they joined for.
Most of us PSOF are not anti homosexual but are of a generation which do not enjoy the celebration of homosexuality

@witsend thanks for the entertainment on what was a slow Friday morning.
Like they gay community, every one has the right to an opinion as long as it is without prejudice, and within the law, even you.
You do seem to be Mr angry and the PC police on this subject ?

I am going to organise a demonstration.
On the 1st Sep 2018, a fleet of motability vehicles, ambulances, coaches equipped with emergency medical equipment and several hearses will collect demonstrators from their Care Homes, blocked hospital beds, sheltered housing, shop doorways and cemeteries for onward transportation to London (Trafalgar Square).

It's time for our voices to be heard!

Be there (and bring your carer and extra incontinence underwear).....if it's good enough for LGBT then we - the PSOF, shall make a stand for what we stand for!!

PSOF!!! PSOF!!! PSOF!!!

(Those suffering from dementia and Alzheimers will be permitted to turn up a week later in the wrong place and/or city)

The streets of the capital shall run yellow with the urine of the oppressed!

@BillyNoMates see what happens when you retire, you associate with a different social group. To put me in my palace one of my work pensions arrived in the post, saying I can claim it from later this year, the day you are organising this event, best I polish the scooter, not a vespa or similar machine, 4 wheeled battery power.

Scran_Bag

Lantern Swinger

Sound about right?

64492516.jpg

Seadog

War Hero
inserting a small rodent up the bum...
Never mind the difficulties of infil/exfil, claws and teeth meet soft tissue, how will that end?

The cave exploring rat is a myth and the idea that bum fun is just for benders is just as bone. I expected better.

Sound about right?

That's the @witsend we used to know and love. We had one imitation come on a while ago who failed to hurl abuse and pretended to be agreeable. Good to see the return of the real one spewing out the bile like the good old days.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
brazenhussy Motoring 1
josiecats Diamond Lil's 1
W Submariners 40