Mmmmmm.....really?

huwshpis

Lantern Swinger
It's a bit like a parade; I win one (the marker) and the rest fall in on him and take up their dressing! All the reported cases are on my side, too! ;)

It's a bit like a parade; I win one (the marker) and the rest fall in on him and take up their dressing! All the reported cases are on my side, too! ;)
@huwshpis.... Hi Taffy (QC),

When they/you win - Are caps (insert any other appropriate headgear) thrown skywards? [iaw the recent habit, custom] 'tradition' at HMS Raleigh] accompanied by the Kerching of Invoice, multiples, settled to the benefit of your goodself, p'raps?? eg Pay Parade in reverse...

huwshpis

Lantern Swinger
No hats to throw in the courtroom, Bob, no-one will be robed (and wigs aren't hats, anyway, they're a hair substitute). (Before anyone comments, I still have the vast majority of my natural hair and it's kept to a length that a jaunty would approve.) The other side may feel robbed, but they shouldn't take bad legal points.

My clerks don't issue anything as pedestrian as an Invoice, it's a fee note, and it will go out on Monday and be settled at some dim and distant future time. Pay parade in reverse in time for Christmas, with any luck!:rolleyes:

Edited to add: Technically, the correct hat to wear on top of a barrister's wig is a black 18th century-style tricorn, as still carried by judges on ultra-formal occasions. (Not to be confused with the black cap worn when sentence of death was passed, that was just a square of black silk with a small weight at the back.)

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
Is this wits showing his caring kinder side, or?
The ‘or’ suggests your heart had a wee flutter for a nano second before you came to your senses. Anything you’ve been denying or want to share with the ruffy tuffy sailors princess?

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
Next thing we know they will be bashing that well known minority group......................White heterosexual males
That shouldn’t bother the majority of you homosexuality obsessed tossers. It gives you justification in your own sad little minds for your continued homophobia.

The ‘or’ suggests your heart had a wee flutter for a nano second before you came to your senses. Anything you’ve been denying or want to share with the ruffy tuffy sailors princess?
I have no problems with people who are or choose to be gay, I think there is a difference.
A family member has been married 3 time Heterosexual divorced, Gay partner passed, Heterosexual, current status?
Gay men, gives more women to choose from
Gay ladies reduced the choose from pool
That is my simplistic view, but the world is not black and white
Off to a gay wedding in a few weeks, and no not my own, one of whom is a serving member of the armed forces, and very good at their job.
The or wits, I was thinking were you defending your own corner, would you like to share we are known for our tack and decorum?

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
I have no problems with people who are or choose to be gay, I think there is a difference.

Blah blah, justification, more women for ‘me’, blah blah blah, I know a gay person, blah blah blah, off to a gay wedding, blah blah blah
Genuinely, WTF are you dribbling about?

Genuinely, WTF are you dribbling about?
Just answering you question from above? If you are shy and not wishing to talk, I am sure your local authority will be able to help with your anger management issues or free council is available at the Blue Oyster bar.
For those that care it’s almost weekend, for those already retired, its Friday.

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
Just answering you question from above? If you are shy and not wishing to talk, I am sure your local authority will be able to help with your anger management issues or free council is available at the Blue Oyster bar.
For those that care it’s almost weekend, for those already retired, its Friday.
More dribbling shite then, you just appear to be on permasend, ehhhh?

The blue oyster bar joke/insult is probably older than me. If you, and others lack of self awareness in 2018 fail to see that the continued homophobic attitudes do nothing to enhance this website and the RN. I can only hope death comes quickly and it’s consigned to the history books.

Did you fart in the office this week?

No chance - Not allowed, Wits:
IIRC Sumo works mostly from home.

As an aside - this thread caused me to ponder on that age-old question 'Why do men have nipples?'

Probably not an original thought (are there any?) but perhaps the all-fore-seeing designer/creator considered that it would make the recent vogue for gender re-assignment surgery that much simpler?

More dribbling shite then, you just appear to be on permasend, ehhhh?

The blue oyster bar joke/insult is probably older than me. If you, and others lack of self awareness in 2018 fail to see that the continued homophobic attitudes do nothing to enhance this website and the RN. I can only hope death comes quickly and it’s consigned to the history books.

Sticking an arm up a blokes bum is perverted , inserting a small rodent up the bum is also perverted , If that makes me homophobic I don't give a fcuk.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
brazenhussy Motoring 1
josiecats Diamond Lil's 1
W Submariners 40