Mmmmmm.....really?

My bad. I forgot Service Writing (JSP) 101; no Latin, no foreign, no dramatis personae. The first time I heard ‘taxonomy’ I looked it up and found that it had been used incorrectly. I vowed never to use it yet here I am.

I find ‘LGBT’ a tongue twister ( stop tittering ) and it often ends up as ‘LGBGT’.
A certain amount of irony involved there methinks :)

Looking on ARRSE, the language and content seem to be less moderated shall we say. BNM could post a whole new library of images of delightful ladies without censorship. They even use swear words!

Is this down to a more relaxed attitude to posts or lax moderation?

Looking on ARRSE, the language and content seem to be less moderated shall we say. BNM could post a whole new library of images of delightful ladies without censorship. They even use swear words!

That's because they don't know the proper words like what we feckin do;)

Seadog

War Hero
Are those the only choices?

Much of our traffic is still centred around irons, trainers, ENG1s, dates of sifts and warfare officer career guidance. Not much call for saying ‘fuck’ unless it’s the PSOFs saying, ‘for fuck’s sake, not again’.

Ripping the piss out of serving members has always been frowned upon. The COs set the standard when Princes William and Harry were on active service.

On ARRSE, some threads are very busy and hard to keep up with. There isn’t a duty moderator roster or a NATO Standard.

Yep I find that and give up, can’t be arrsed
So true. I can’t be arrsed either. In my possibly dated view, a lot of this LGBTQ+ argument is pretentious nonsense because its roots are in politics, where idiots try to make reality conform to their theory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So true. I can’t be arrsed either. In my possibly dated view, a lot of this LGBTQ+ argument is pretentious nonsense because its roots are in politics, where idiots try to make reality conform to their theory.

Go to back of the queue, a lawyer talking sense...whatever next... tsk

Any chance next year the annual ‘Gay bashing’ thread is dropped from the calendar? There’s been enough of them over the years and it just makes you look like tossers.[/QUOTE}

Next thing we know they will be bashing that well known minority group...................................White heterosexual males

He had his Jack head on, then he put on his wig:)
Not today @Sumo. No robes needed for today’s visit to Ipswich. Jack head firmly on. Pleased to see I’m being wafted back to the Smoke by a locomotive named Vice Admiral Lord Nelson.

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BillyNoMates Diamond Lil's 18
wet_blobby Diamond Lil's 12
brazenhussy Motoring 1