MLP runs the GNR again

G

guestm

Right, now Tommo has finished robbing everyones donations for doing the London Marathon, you can start ploughing cash into my justgiving page.

GIVE ME YOUR MONEY

This year I'll be running for the Education Centre for Children with Down Syndrome.
ECCDS

As with last year, I'll be making life more difficult for myself. Last year it was running with half a house on my back, this year it will be in a ludicrous costume at the behest of the kids.

Don't forget, XRD is still needing you to donate for his half on 8th May, so chuck him some money for the RMBF if you haven't already.

For those who have already sponsored XRD, no time like the present, give me your cash.

Ta.

G

guestm

soleil said:
StixJimboRM said:
Done, hope the costume is ridiculous ;)
Would you consider a tutu?
I will consider anything, although bear in mind last year a guy in a Borat thong was told he had to put a pair of shorts on before he was allowed to start, so it's not a case of anything goes.

Cheers Jimbo.

Montigny-La-Palisse said:
Right, now Tommo has finished robbing everyones donations for doing the London Marathon, you can start ploughing cash into my justgiving page.

GIVE ME YOUR MONEY

This year I'll be running for the Education Centre for Children with Down Syndrome.
ECCDS

As with last year, I'll be making life more difficult for myself. Last year it was running with half a house on my back, this year it will be in a ludicrous costume at the behest of the kids.

Don't forget, XRD is still needing you to donate for his half on 8th May, so chuck him some money for the RMBF if you haven't already.

For those who have already sponsored XRD, no time like the present, give me your cash.

Ta.
Monty. Done mate. Sorry it can't be more!!!

G

guestm

bigglesbandicoot said:
Will definatly make a donation but not untill the first of the month unfortunatly.

And if I don't, please feel free to bombard me with vicious PM's untill I do.
Done.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Stirling Diamond Lil's 14
Montigny_La_Palisse Charity 4
Montigny_La_Palisse Diamond Lil's 55