Mistaken Identity

fishhead

War Hero
Many years ago, I was having a drink with my mate in the pub and visited the heads. When I returned, my mate told me that the big black woman at next table had walked across, dropped her arse over my pint and let off a belter. I stormed over to her.
"Hey, you," I said.
"You talking to me?" she asked.
"Yes," I said. "You fart in my Whitbread?"
"No," she replied. "I'm Tessa Sanderson."

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dapperdunn A case of mistaken identity Current Affairs 4
rod-gearing Ever been mistaken for anyone famous? The Gash Barge 20
MoD_RSS Changes to identity verification and signing deeds MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Universal Credit claimants to verify identity through Government Gateway MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New Innovate UK brand launched as part of unified UKRI identity MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New plans to make it safer for people to confirm their identity online MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UN Human Rights Council 41: explaination of vote on sexual orientation and gender identity MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Minister confirms government ambition on digital identity MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Alun Cairns: “The Welsh language plays a crucial role in our identity and culture” MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: NW seminar: Identity psychology in probation: Implications for working with personality disorder MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: NW seminar: Identity psychology in probation: Implications for working with personality disorder MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Changes to identity checking guidelines MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: The Veterans Advisory & Pension Committee North East embark upon moves to counter identity theft MoD News 0
S National Identity and Perception of Treatment Survey Current Affairs 0
K so who owns your identity Current Affairs 7
slim Identity ring members sentenced (crime in Berkshire) Diamond Lil's 1
janner Identity Cards Current Affairs 22

Latest Threads