Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mistaken Identity

fishhead

War Hero
Many years ago, I was having a drink with my mate in the pub and visited the heads. When I returned, my mate told me that the big black woman at next table had walked across, dropped her arse over my pint and let off a belter. I stormed over to her.
"Hey, you," I said.
"You talking to me?" she asked.
"Yes," I said. "You fart in my Whitbread?"
"No," she replied. "I'm Tessa Sanderson."

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dapperdunn A case of mistaken identity Current Affairs 4
rod-gearing Ever been mistaken for anyone famous? The Gash Barge 20
MoD_RSS Matt Warman's speech on digital identity at Identity Week 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Next steps outlined for UK’s use of digital identity MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UN Human Rights Council 44: Independent Expert on Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Changes to identity verification and signing deeds MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Universal Credit claimants to verify identity through Government Gateway MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New Innovate UK brand launched as part of unified UKRI identity MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New plans to make it safer for people to confirm their identity online MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UN Human Rights Council 41: explaination of vote on sexual orientation and gender identity MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Minister confirms government ambition on digital identity MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Alun Cairns: “The Welsh language plays a crucial role in our identity and culture” MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: NW seminar: Identity psychology in probation: Implications for working with personality disorder MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: NW seminar: Identity psychology in probation: Implications for working with personality disorder MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Changes to identity checking guidelines MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: The Veterans Advisory & Pension Committee North East embark upon moves to counter identity theft MoD News 0
S National Identity and Perception of Treatment Survey Current Affairs 0
K so who owns your identity Current Affairs 7
slim Identity ring members sentenced (crime in Berkshire) Diamond Lil's 1
janner Identity Cards Current Affairs 22