Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Mission Creep

imom1406 said:
Jenny_Dabber said:
rosinacarley said:
there's going to be a postal strike? OMG where have I been?!!

Where ever your head went;

normal_mail.jpg

Jenny the picture is marvellous by the way, but you are probably going to get a few hugely witty comments!

Photo taken in the Red Sea methinks ,

Looks like the bird tubbing some 50yr old greek dude last weekend and before you ask, it was not hard to miss whilst snorkling!!!

imom1406 said:
Has anyone noticed the hospital wristband....she might be a post op. just floating his/her new funbags?!? you never know!

Well I reckon it indicates the 'all inclusive' option... all you can eat perhaps?! And I can't believe no-one has made any reference to "the smell of fish"! :roll:

rosinacarley said:
imom1406 said:
Has anyone noticed the hospital wristband....she might be a post op. just floating his/her new funbags?!? you never know!

Vark! It was a wristband from the all-inclusive hotel!

thankyou for clearing that up, and humble apologies for casting any aspertions!

imom1406 said:
rosinacarley said:
imom1406 said:

And let me assure you that they are quite real, they are from my mum, from whom I also get nice skin and mousy lanky hair. My dad gave me too many emotions and a love of garlic!

rosinacarley said:
imom1406 said:
rosinacarley said:
imom1406 said:

And let me assure you that they are quite real, they are from my mum, from whom I also get nice skin and mousy lanky hair. My dad gave me too many emotions and a love of garlic!

Sounds like a great birthday!!

Latest Threads