Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Mission Creep

imom1406

War Hero
In the light of the current military overstretch, is it likely that the current Secretary of State for Defence will volounteer the armed forces to cover the up and coming postal strike.....Discus!

rosinacarley said:
there's going to be a postal strike? OMG where have I been?!!

They are about to vote...bless them....must be a such a hard existence for them...and having to wear those shorts...poor souls, they deserve all he money they get...or steal ..or swindle!

imom1406 said:
rosinacarley said:

They are about to vote...bless them....must be a such a hard existence for them...and having to wear those shorts...poor souls, they deserve all he money they get...or steal ..or swindle!

excellent - both commendable attributes

Bitter AND twisted ............BZ

fishmiester said:
imom1406 said:
rosinacarley said:

excellent - both commendable attributes

Bitter AND twisted ............BZ

It has taken me years to achieve this level of enlightenment grasshopper!

rosinacarley said:

Where ever your head went;

normal_mail.jpg

imom, that ain't me, found it in the rr gallery!

Believe me, my floating devices are bigger!

imom1406 said:
In the light of the current military overstretch, is it likely that the current Secretary of State for Defence will volounteer the armed forces to cover the up and coming postal strike.....Discus!

An ideal chance for the RNR to show their mettle I would have thought

Sounds the klaxon twice, closes hatches and goes very deep :oops:

Latest Threads