Missing sailor

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by Janus, Jun 17, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. has the Rn sailor that went missing about a fortnight ago been found?

2. I hope it turns out well but I've a feeling he may be found in the desert somewhere.

I hope I'm wrong for his family's sake but it's been a long time now considering the publicity and search that's going on.

3. I have been reading conflicting reports of his disappearance.The most common is that he was put in a Cab by his oppos and has not been seen since.Another report suggested he was seen getting into a Cab with a man and a woman.It is odd that no Cab driver has come forward to say that he picked up the fare in either case.
    If he had been kidnapped for some kind of ransom surely the demands for his release would have been made by now and if he'd been mugged and assaulted his body would have come to someones attention.
    It must be very distressing for his family that he appears to have disappeared into thin air but no news is good news,or so they say.

4. It's a strange business, we can only hope that he turns up safe and sound.

5. totally agree Fink - a strange set of affairs and totally upsetting for the family as well.

6. To be pessimistic, I wonder if divers have searched under the jetties and the harbour.

7. MCCollFamily.jpg

8. Always stand corrected, but I believe not on this occasion.

Body jobs, lovely stuff.

9. Gotta wonder if he hasn't jumped on an emirate airways flight and disappeared to start a new life with some dolly bird???? At least that would be the better option than digging hom up in the desert.

10. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

The matters raised here do not necessarily reflect what's really going on in the investigation...

Last edited: Sep 7, 2012
    • Like Like x 1