Missing out......

Discussion in 'RMR' started by TheRust, Mar 10, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Oh well, all my oppo's have gone down to lympstone while im sat in the fuckin house.
    I was due to be going down to lympstone last Friday to complete my phase 1 course and get my Cap Comforter, but on the Thursday i was taken into hospital to have an opperation on my leg to get an abscess removed. Gutted...
    While all my oppos have got theyre cap comforters im the ugly duckling with the blue beret. It will most probably make me more determined to progress in my training seeing all my friends just that bit ahead in the training.
    The training team are looking into getting me on a phase 1 course in May, hopefully they can sort that for me.

Good luck to all the lads on the phase 1course!!

sorry about the downer of a subject, but you cant really blame me for being thredders! :lol: :thumright:

2. Good luck for the future mate, remember, if it were that easy everyone would do it..

3. Chin up mate...................your time will come!!!

4. Best of luck in May , soon be there .

5. Fuckinell Rusty mate!
    This is the first I knew about you not going to lympstone, I thought I'd be on my own next time around.
    Dont worry mate, shit happens (as we both now know), but we'll defo fuckin smash Lympstone next time around, just think of all the advantages the extra time will give us in terms of knowledge and phys etc.

(I very well know how you're feeling mate but...)

Chin up oppo!

See you soon.

Check your PM's

6. cheers dude, trained for the first time in a week yesterday with a few of the lads from holding troop, i was absolutely knackered. My fitnes has dropped so much due to not being able to do phys. ill be back though, watch out!

7. Ok Bud, I'll be at holding next week defo.
    See you there
    (did'nt think anyone was there yet)

8. Been to Lympstone once. Didn't like it much as it was a lot of hard work. All that crawling about in ditches, bogs, tunnels and mud holes ... whats all that about.

Thankfully I only had to stay for 24 hours.

SF

9. Been to Lympstone once. Didn't like it much as it was a lot of hard work. All that crawling about in ditches, bogs, tunnels and mud holes ... whats all that about.

Thankfully I only had to stay for 24 hours.

SF

10. you'll be sound fella. bring on may for you! ( september for us :x )

11. You weren't the only one who didn't go Rusters ;)

12. Im jealous of the lads wit theyre cap comforters, but im on the road to getting my unbelievable fitness and physique back after my op, im gonna go down there in May and give it my best shot!!! Ive also heard they have changed the course and there will be some helicopter training in it??? Waiting for it to be confirmed though, that would be absolutely hoofing if its the case!!!

Well in lads passin phase 1

13. lad, am just jealous of you as it is being as far down the line as you are ha ha. Be seeing you tuesday?

14. Where you hear that mate?

Did you watch "Nightwatch" the other night? Another "insight into RM training" programme. Looked pretty good but I had one of my girlfriends round so didn't get to watch it properly.

Whats the crack for you then, carry on with Phase 2 as per, but wearing your beret still and attending Phase 1 course mid-May?

15. Ill prob bump into you Artful, wont be training with you though mate.

1Man, i think that is the crack with me at the moment, im gonna continue with phase 2 training then attend and complete the course in May mate. I heard it through the grapevine mate, dont hold me to that, its just what ive heard. :afro: < dont ask me why ive done this, i just wanted to. :thumright:

16. ^ Why have you done that mate?

17. :lol: :thumright: