Miss RR?

WreckerL said:
Monty and XRD are still fighting over who's the most essence and should be on the front cover (it'll be me anyway)
Well i would say we could both feature on the front cover but i'm not sure our ego's would allow it as we KNOW for a fact we are as essence as fcuk!!! :roll: 8) :roll:

The_Jimmy said:
X.R.D said:
The_Jimmy said:
Would you vote for wannabefpilot or officerinland
No idea what officer looks like. Wannabe isnt too bad IMHO

After several pints!!! :wink:
carolannabelle XRD?

She needs to stand on a chair to reach puberty mate!!! Jimmy i cannot help but feel that you are perhaps fishing but to what end i'm unsure!! :D

I have a very limited knowledge of what the wimmin look like on here!!! :wink:

X.R.D said:
The_Jimmy said:
X.R.D said:
The_Jimmy said:

carolannabelle XRD?

She needs to stand on a chair to reach puberty mate!!! Jimmy i cannot help but feel that you are perhaps fishing but to what end i'm unsure!! :D

I heard you were the expert on the wimmin of RR

The_Jimmy said:
X.R.D said:
The_Jimmy said:
X.R.D said:
The_Jimmy said:

carolannabelle XRD?

I heard you were the expert on the wimmin of RR
Ah thats it!! I go with the "Wimmin want to sleep with me and men want to be me" adage mate!! I cannot help it if i have trouble walking due to the wimmin hanging from my ankles!! 8O :D :D :D

Edited to note this is very much tongue in cheek before people board the outrage bus etc etc!! :wink:

X.R.D said:
The_Jimmy said:
Ok are there any ladies on RR? :twisted:
Only one's with moustaches mate!!

You know who you are

Taloolah!!! 8)

Standing by for rant a'la body form advert!!! :D
(Sigh).AAAAnnnnnddddd he's off. 'Tache ? As if you'd know...at least you have me down as as lady, l stand grateful for one small mercy. It's only taken 10 weeks :roll: :wink:

X. You need to get out more. :lol:

As for posting our mugs on RR, I believe Monty has a truckload of totty plastering themselves all over his PM area, ( and Our XRD, if he's to be believed, *cough*).....who are either bave enough or dumb enough, to do it... take your pick, depending on who you pick :twisted:

One t'ing i learned on Ze Fetish Website - never , ever post your mug on the Internet. Once it's out there, it's out there and any weirdo can pick it up....(knew there was a reason I've become so fond of you all) 8) :D :oops:

Besides....not heard CAB or Wannabe for some time. Your insults couldn't have helped....and now you need bints, where are they ? Only got yourselves to blame if you need to resort to wearing mankini's, that's all I can say. :D 8O.....although, Monty in one....hmmmm :p

Edited for type-o'sand crap spelling

Taloolah said:
X.R.D said:
The_Jimmy said:
Ok are there any ladies on RR? :twisted:
Only one's with moustaches mate!!

You know who you are

Taloolah!!! 8)

Standing by for rant a'la body form advert!!! :D
(Sigh).AAAAnnnnnddddd he's off. 'Tache ? As if you'd know...at least you have me down as as lady, l stand grateful for one small mercy. It's only taken 10 weeks :roll: :wink:

X. You need to get out more. :lol:

As for posting our mugs on RR, I believe Monty has a truckload of totty plastering themselves all over his PM area, ( and Our XRD, if he's to be believed, *cough*).....who are either bave enough or dumb enough, to do it... take your pick, depending on who you pick :twisted:

One t'ing i learned on Ze Fetish Website - never , ever post your mug on the Internet. Once it's out there, it's out there and any weirdo can pick it up....(knew there was a reason I've become so fond of you all) 8) :D :oops:

Besides....not heard CAB or Wannabe for some time. Your insults couldn't have helped....and now you need bints, where are they ? Only got yourselves to blame if you need to resort to mankini's, that's all I can say. :D 8O.....although, Monty on one....hmmmm :p

Edited for type-o's
Sigh...............that will be the rant then!!! :wink:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Jimmy_Green Nautical Jokes 8
J Blue Jokes 1
The_Caretaker Miscellaneous 0