Miss Army ... Kazakhstan style!

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by MG Maniac, Apr 10, 2015.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So here you have it folks ... the good people of Kazakhstan are voting for Miss Army (a DM article says) in a hope to improve every ones impression of the country post Borat!

This should come with a Gov Eye Damage warning ... so Coyote warning red .... you have been warned! (Stand fast those who have woken up next to worse!)

Have a good weekend y'all!:)
  2. Actually the dogs quite good looking!
  3. Even the German Shepherd looks terrified.
  4. I'm sure I saw at least one of these ladies at St Mary's Hospital yesterday....
  5. There are a couple of fairly good ones but most look as though their job in the army is to kick start the tanks.
  6. There's 3 worth a wipe including the one with the German Shepherd. I think the dogs expression is due to it sitting in the snow for too long and it's nuts have frozen solid!
  7. The 124 th.
  8. If that's the best lookers, what the hell do the rest look like?
    This advert says if your divs do not apply.
    Or if you are divs you could apply and sleep your way to the top?

Was that sexist?? I'll get my hat
  9. Cap, shurely?
  10. More than likely! Seems they now have permission to chuck launch Jumbo Jets off the landing pad ... reckon there would few applicants for the position in this lot!
  11. I am a civvy now I wear a hat, my old man on the other hand wore a flat cap as day wear and a trilby for posh, from Yorkshire he was.
  12. I was unclear.

I meant of the Dutch variety.

G'day to you sir. ;)
  13. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Fuck me. Look at this beauty. I'd ride it like a stolen moped.

14. Blackrat

"An MoD spokesman said: 'The winner will receive a cash prize and have the knowledge of knowing she is the most beautiful woman soldier in Kazakhstan'"

15. Blackrat

Awesome weapon handling skills with this one.

16. Blackrat

Mind you:

17. Depends on the nature of the weapon and whether it has a hair-trigger or not.

There is a definite look of "WTF?" on her visog though.
  18. She's one of the three I'd have to violate and cause an international incident with!
  19. If that's a high rank on her shoulder she will win, anyone that votes against her will be shot?

BR have you been locked in your dungeon, without female contact?
  20. Safeguard, I thought that was my mother-in-law.