Mirror: "Cheryl Cole Flies Into Afghan Warzone To Meet British Heroes"

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
The Mirror said:
Today, she is due to talk to warriors from the crack Brigade Reconnaissance Force, an elite fighting unit specially trained to work deep behind enemy lines...
Glad to see that the media are using the correct cover name for the STC lads! :thumbup:

An aquantance of mine (I won't say friend because he is in the RAF Regiment), has just posted on his facebook page that he got to speak to her.

Whoopee ******* doo.

Clearly if any matelot had been allowed within 10 yards of her, she'd now have difficulty walking and would have a strange brown liquid oozing down her leg.

Howay ya slag.

G

guestm

At least it would make me feel at home, having a whining, orange Geordie whore whining at me.

When is she going to visit her armed robber brother who's doing an eight year stretch. And another thought how is she allowed to travel to the States with a criminal conviction???

When is she going to visit her armed robber brother who's doing an eight year stretch. And another thought how is she allowed to travel to the States with a criminal conviction???
I just Googled this, and the outcome seems to be...surprise surprise...

Money talks mate!!

TrialsLife

Lantern Swinger
"well cheryl cole wasat our squadron today......... that bitch was lucky i wasnt there."

Quote from someone I know over there....could read that either way really..

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Blue Jokes 0
H Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 1125
H Gaming 8